Real Madrid’s pursuit of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez for £100m makes headlines in Marca & The Sun [Pictures]
- June 5, 2014
Will Real Madrid ever actually land Liverpool striker Luis Suarez?
Papers in both England and Spain on Thursday have reports that the Los Blancos are ready to, once again, makes moves to try and bring Luis Suarez to the Santiago Bernabeu, and both Marca and The Sun agree that Carlo Ancelotti’s side will have to fork out a mega amount of cash to make the deal happen.
According to rumour mill, Liverpool would need to receive a bid of around £100 million in order allow the transfer to take place.
Over in England, The Sun’s report of Real’s interest is whittled down to the confirmation that they have “fired the opening shots” in order to get the deal in motion.
As for Marca, they splash their paper with the headline “90 million”.
According to the paper, Los Blancos president Florentino Perez and manager Ancelotti have agreed the Liverpool forward should be the main target this summer and that they will go all out to get him.
A copy of Marca on Thursday can be seen below.
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard unveiled at LA Galaxy during HT of Toronto rout [video]
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi