- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba suspected of cheating after 2014 Miss World Netherlands drops hint
- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
- Radamel Falcao’s wife celebrates Man United goal at Aston Villa on Instagram
Real Madrid’s pursuit of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez for £100m makes headlines in Marca & The Sun [Pictures]
Will Real Madrid ever actually land Liverpool striker Luis Suarez?
Papers in both England and Spain on Thursday have reports that the Los Blancos are ready to, once again, makes moves to try and bring Luis Suarez to the Santiago Bernabeu, and both Marca and The Sun agree that Carlo Ancelotti’s side will have to fork out a mega amount of cash to make the deal happen.
According to rumour mill, Liverpool would need to receive a bid of around £100 million in order allow the transfer to take place.
Over in England, The Sun’s report of Real’s interest is whittled down to the confirmation that they have “fired the opening shots” in order to get the deal in motion.
As for Marca, they splash their paper with the headline “90 million”.
According to the paper, Los Blancos president Florentino Perez and manager Ancelotti have agreed the Liverpool forward should be the main target this summer and that they will go all out to get him.
A copy of Marca on Thursday can be seen below.
- Updated: June 5, 2014