Real Madrid’s pursuit of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez for £100m makes headlines in Marca & The Sun [Pictures]
- June 5, 2014
Will Real Madrid ever actually land Liverpool striker Luis Suarez?
Papers in both England and Spain on Thursday have reports that the Los Blancos are ready to, once again, makes moves to try and bring Luis Suarez to the Santiago Bernabeu, and both Marca and The Sun agree that Carlo Ancelotti’s side will have to fork out a mega amount of cash to make the deal happen.
According to rumour mill, Liverpool would need to receive a bid of around £100 million in order allow the transfer to take place.
Over in England, The Sun’s report of Real’s interest is whittled down to the confirmation that they have “fired the opening shots” in order to get the deal in motion.
As for Marca, they splash their paper with the headline “90 million”.
According to the paper, Los Blancos president Florentino Perez and manager Ancelotti have agreed the Liverpool forward should be the main target this summer and that they will go all out to get him.
A copy of Marca on Thursday can be seen below.
- Lazar Markovic set to quit Liverpool this season to move to Turkey on loan [Echo]
- Luis Suarez names his favourite Premier League player, and it’s a former Liverpoo...
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Jordon Ibe scores his own volley at Liverpool training (Video)
- Daniel Sturridge celebrates return to Liverpool training with several Instagram posts
- Injury-plagued Daniel Sturridge returned to Liverpool training on Thursday (Pictures)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...