- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Real Madrid will offer Liverpool €90m for striker Luis Suarez [Corriere Dello Sport]
In a slightly strange move considering the transfer story doesn’t involved an Italian club, Italian daily Corriere Dello Sport have splashed their Friday paper with the news that Real Madrid will offer Liverpool €90m for Luis Suarez.
CdS have got the huge transfer rumour on their splash by reporting the story as “Real to offer €90m for Italy’s World Cup opponent Luis Suarez”.
Italy, of course, play Uruguay, England and Costa Rica at the upcoming World Cup.
The story on the front page of CdS appears to mirror the report from Spanish paper Marca printed 24-hours earlier, and it’s with pointing out that Corriere Dello Sport fail to have any special insight into whether Liverpool would actually allow the deal to go ahead.
See the front page of Corriere Dello Sport on Friday below.
- Updated: June 6, 2014