Real Madrid will offer Liverpool €90m for striker Luis Suarez [Corriere Dello Sport]
- June 6, 2014
In a slightly strange move considering the transfer story doesn’t involved an Italian club, Italian daily Corriere Dello Sport have splashed their Friday paper with the news that Real Madrid will offer Liverpool €90m for Luis Suarez.
CdS have got the huge transfer rumour on their splash by reporting the story as “Real to offer €90m for Italy’s World Cup opponent Luis Suarez”.
Italy, of course, play Uruguay, England and Costa Rica at the upcoming World Cup.
The story on the front page of CdS appears to mirror the report from Spanish paper Marca printed 24-hours earlier, and it’s with pointing out that Corriere Dello Sport fail to have any special insight into whether Liverpool would actually allow the deal to go ahead.
See the front page of Corriere Dello Sport on Friday below.
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard unveiled at LA Galaxy during HT of Toronto rout [video]
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- All 13 Steven Gerrard goals during final season for Liverpool [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi