- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
- Full video of homeless Cristiano Ronaldo playing with a kid before revealing himself [Video]
Real Madrid will offer Liverpool €90m for striker Luis Suarez [Corriere Dello Sport]
In a slightly strange move considering the transfer story doesn’t involved an Italian club, Italian daily Corriere Dello Sport have splashed their Friday paper with the news that Real Madrid will offer Liverpool €90m for Luis Suarez.
CdS have got the huge transfer rumour on their splash by reporting the story as “Real to offer €90m for Italy’s World Cup opponent Luis Suarez”.
Italy, of course, play Uruguay, England and Costa Rica at the upcoming World Cup.
The story on the front page of CdS appears to mirror the report from Spanish paper Marca printed 24-hours earlier, and it’s with pointing out that Corriere Dello Sport fail to have any special insight into whether Liverpool would actually allow the deal to go ahead.
See the front page of Corriere Dello Sport on Friday below.
- Updated: June 6, 2014