- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
- A defender in Sweden headbutts the crossbar after conceding a goal [Videos]
- Juventus may pay £50m to sign Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling as they gear up to sell Paul Pogba [Sun]
Real Madrid will offer Liverpool €90m for striker Luis Suarez [Corriere Dello Sport]
- June 6, 2014
In a slightly strange move considering the transfer story doesn’t involved an Italian club, Italian daily Corriere Dello Sport have splashed their Friday paper with the news that Real Madrid will offer Liverpool €90m for Luis Suarez.
CdS have got the huge transfer rumour on their splash by reporting the story as “Real to offer €90m for Italy’s World Cup opponent Luis Suarez”.
Italy, of course, play Uruguay, England and Costa Rica at the upcoming World Cup.
The story on the front page of CdS appears to mirror the report from Spanish paper Marca printed 24-hours earlier, and it’s with pointing out that Corriere Dello Sport fail to have any special insight into whether Liverpool would actually allow the deal to go ahead.
See the front page of Corriere Dello Sport on Friday below.