Real Madrid waiting for PSG’s €60m offer for Di Maria so that they can move in for James Rodriguez [MARCA]
- July 10, 2014
The white noise around James Rodriguez has naturally died down a bit since Colombia were knocked out of the World Cup, but Marca have ratcheted it back up again.
The Madrid-based paper claim that Real Madrid are firmly planning on a move for the Colombian sensation, but that they must wait for a couple of dominoes to drop first of all.
Marca claim that in order for Madrid to start ‘Operation James’, they first need to wait for Alvaro Morata’s move to Juventus to be completed.
More importantly and pertinently. Madrid are apparently waiting on a 60m Euro offer from PSG for Angel Di Maria, which would free up a midfield slot for ‘Ham-ez’.
Marca say that Real don’t actually want to sell Di Maria, but that the Argenine is set on leaving, and if that’s the case, they’d rather bring in the Monaco man.
With 22 million earned from the Morata sale, and a stratospheric 60m made from Di Maria, Madrid will have a suitcase of cash to negotiate with Monaco for James.
- Why Man United fans should not be upset with PSG bound Angel Di Maria [Opinion]
- Angel Di Maria’s transfer to PSG delayed because he was too tired to undergo medi...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is in Doha for his PSG medical [Pictures]
- “Spineless snake” – Furious Man United fans hit out at PSG bound Ange...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is set to have his PSG medical today in Doha [Le Pari...
- Lucas Moura is excited about Angel Di Maria’s imminent transfer to PSG (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi