Real Madrid waiting for PSG’s €60m offer for Di Maria so that they can move in for James Rodriguez [MARCA]
The white noise around James Rodriguez has naturally died down a bit since Colombia were knocked out of the World Cup, but Marca have ratcheted it back up again.
The Madrid-based paper claim that Real Madrid are firmly planning on a move for the Colombian sensation, but that they must wait for a couple of dominoes to drop first of all.
Marca claim that in order for Madrid to start ‘Operation James’, they first need to wait for Alvaro Morata’s move to Juventus to be completed.
More importantly and pertinently. Madrid are apparently waiting on a 60m Euro offer from PSG for Angel Di Maria, which would free up a midfield slot for ‘Ham-ez’.
Marca say that Real don’t actually want to sell Di Maria, but that the Argenine is set on leaving, and if that’s the case, they’d rather bring in the Monaco man.
With 22 million earned from the Morata sale, and a stratospheric 60m made from Di Maria, Madrid will have a suitcase of cash to negotiate with Monaco for James.
- An Angel Di Maria verified Facebook page hints that Cristiano Ronaldo is moving to PSG
- Man United old-boy Angel Di Maria scored a 40-yard free-kick for PSG (Video)
- Angel Di Maria scores PSG’s winner v Rennes with cracking strike (Video)
- Angel Di Maria says he didn’t want to leave Real Madrid & explains what went wrong at ...
- James Rodriguez makes fun of Cristiano Ronaldo’s flailing-arm sprint at Real Madrid trainin...
- Silly: Colombia win free kick after James Rodriguez pushes teammate into Argentina player (Video)
- James Rodriguez conducts a brilliant keepy-uppy header bin routine in the Colombia dressing room ...
- James Rodriguez fires a couple of shots Rafa Benitez’s way after scoring for Colombia (Video)