- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Real Madrid to spend €60m of the Di Maria money to finally sign Radamel Falcao [Le 10 Sport]
Radamel Falcao has been linked with a move to Real Madrid all summer.
Unhappy at Monaco, in what has been an injury ravaged time in France, Falcao wants to follow countryman and former team mate James Rodriguez to the Bernabeu.
This has been confirmed all summer, especially when English clubs such as Liverpool and Arsenal have been linked with the Colombian striker.
On Tuesday evening, French website Le 10 Sport have revealed that Real Madrid are now negotiating a 60 million euro deal for Falcao.
This comes after the sale of Angel Di Maria to Manchester United for a British record transfer fee.
Real Madrid are apparently not happy with only having Karim Benzema up front who despite signing a new contract has struggled for goals of late.
Falcao was believed to be up for loan with Juventus showing plenty of interest – which has pushed Real Madrid into moving for a permanent 60 million euro deal.
Monaco owner Dmitry Rybolovlev would prefer to sell rather than loan Falcao.
Further reports suggest that if Juventus do not sign Falcao they will move for Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez.
- Updated: August 26, 2014