Real Madrid to spend €60m of the Di Maria money to finally sign Radamel Falcao [Le 10 Sport]
- August 26, 2014
Radamel Falcao has been linked with a move to Real Madrid all summer.
Unhappy at Monaco, in what has been an injury ravaged time in France, Falcao wants to follow countryman and former team mate James Rodriguez to the Bernabeu.
This has been confirmed all summer, especially when English clubs such as Liverpool and Arsenal have been linked with the Colombian striker.
On Tuesday evening, French website Le 10 Sport have revealed that Real Madrid are now negotiating a 60 million euro deal for Falcao.
This comes after the sale of Angel Di Maria to Manchester United for a British record transfer fee.
Real Madrid are apparently not happy with only having Karim Benzema up front who despite signing a new contract has struggled for goals of late.
Falcao was believed to be up for loan with Juventus showing plenty of interest – which has pushed Real Madrid into moving for a permanent 60 million euro deal.
Monaco owner Dmitry Rybolovlev would prefer to sell rather than loan Falcao.
Further reports suggest that if Juventus do not sign Falcao they will move for Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]