- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Real Madrid to spend €60m of the Di Maria money to finally sign Radamel Falcao [Le 10 Sport]
Radamel Falcao has been linked with a move to Real Madrid all summer.
Unhappy at Monaco, in what has been an injury ravaged time in France, Falcao wants to follow countryman and former team mate James Rodriguez to the Bernabeu.
This has been confirmed all summer, especially when English clubs such as Liverpool and Arsenal have been linked with the Colombian striker.
On Tuesday evening, French website Le 10 Sport have revealed that Real Madrid are now negotiating a 60 million euro deal for Falcao.
This comes after the sale of Angel Di Maria to Manchester United for a British record transfer fee.
Real Madrid are apparently not happy with only having Karim Benzema up front who despite signing a new contract has struggled for goals of late.
Falcao was believed to be up for loan with Juventus showing plenty of interest – which has pushed Real Madrid into moving for a permanent 60 million euro deal.
Monaco owner Dmitry Rybolovlev would prefer to sell rather than loan Falcao.
Further reports suggest that if Juventus do not sign Falcao they will move for Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez.
- Updated: August 26, 2014