Real Madrid target Ryan Gauld (17) bags four assists for Dundee United against Partick Thistle
- November 24, 2013
Dundee United moved up to 4th in the SPL on Saturday courtesy of a 4-1 home win over Partick Thistle, and the Arabs were indebted to 17-year-old starlet Ryan Gauld for helping them claim a convinving three points.
For a while now Ryan Gauld has been tipped for big things. The teenager is said to be on the radar of Real Madrid, and the Dundee United playmaker has already been dubbed the Tartan Messi.
Gauld made his debut for the Arabs at just two seasons ago at Motherwell when he was just 16 years and five months old, and he has since gone on to make 22 appearances for United scoring five goals.
Apart from the hyped Messi comparisons, Gauld is also likened to Arsenal midfield Jack Wilshere for being a neat player with a sweet left foot who is also capable of striking a fine dead-ball.
Against Partick, Gauld put in anther impressive shift as the youngster assisted all four goals. Gauld helped set up Gary Mackay-Steven for a brace, while Andy Robertson and Brian Graham rboth got on the scoresheet also.
Highlights of Ryan Gauld’s four assists for Dundee United against Partick Thistle are below.
- Golazo! Gary Mackay-Steven scores wonder angled-curler in Dundee Derby [Video]
- Celtic smash Dundee United 6-1 [Official Highlights]
- Celtic v Dundee United: Watch a Live Stream of the Scottish Premiership match
- DONE DEAL: Scottish starlet Ryan Gauld moves from Dundee United to Sporting, gets €60m ...
- St. Johnstone 2 – Dundee United 0 [Scottish Cup Final]
- Celtic 3 – Dundee United 1
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi