Real Madrid & Spurs set Miami meeting for August 6-7th for €100m Bale deal [El Confidencial]
Tottenham’s Gareth Bale seems to be increasingly close to a move to Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabeu.
According to Spanish news agency El Confidencial, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has lined up a meeting with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy in Los Angeles on August 6-7th to discuss Los Blancos won’t-go-any-higher bid of €100m for Gareth Bale.
El Confidencial note that the only way the €100m transfer fee could be negoatiated is if Tottenham are willing to include Angel Di mario and/or Fabio Coentrao as part of the deal.
Piggy-backing onto reports circulated over the weekend in Spain, El Confidencial also report that Real Madrid will offer Gareth Bale a six-year contract, with the Welshman set to earn €9.5 million a season.
Below is a video from Sky Sports News on Monday discussing the likelihood of Gareth Bale’s move to Real Madrid this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Bale’s injury is much worse than Real Madrid first anticipated [AS]December 1, 2016
- Two footballers included in shortlist for 2016 BBC Sports Personality of the Year awardNovember 28, 2016
- How will Real Madrid cope without Gareth Bale? There are three optionsNovember 24, 2016
- Bad news for Real Madrid & Gareth Bale [AS]November 24, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Martin Odegaard needs to be applauded for his financial ethicsDecember 4, 2016
- Barcelona 1 – Real Madrid 1: Sergio Ramos scores late in El Clasico (Official highlights)December 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal apologises for swearing at Barcelona fansDecember 3, 2016
- The Leo Messi-Cristiano Ronaldo handshake pre El Clasico was a little awkwardDecember 3, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016
- How in god’s name did Swansea’s Neil Taylor kick Tottenham’s Kyle Walker in the head & not get sent off?December 3, 2016
- Massive fitness boost for Tottenham Hotspur as Alderweireld pictured trainingDecember 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016