Real Madrid & Spurs set Miami meeting for August 6-7th for €100m Bale deal [El Confidencial]
- July 29, 2013
Tottenham’s Gareth Bale seems to be increasingly close to a move to Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabeu.
According to Spanish news agency El Confidencial, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has lined up a meeting with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy in Los Angeles on August 6-7th to discuss Los Blancos won’t-go-any-higher bid of €100m for Gareth Bale.
El Confidencial note that the only way the €100m transfer fee could be negoatiated is if Tottenham are willing to include Angel Di mario and/or Fabio Coentrao as part of the deal.
Piggy-backing onto reports circulated over the weekend in Spain, El Confidencial also report that Real Madrid will offer Gareth Bale a six-year contract, with the Welshman set to earn €9.5 million a season.
Below is a video from Sky Sports News on Monday discussing the likelihood of Gareth Bale’s move to Real Madrid this summer.
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- BT Sport try to convince Bale and The Ox to change squad numbers in new UCL advert (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo was angry about Gareth Bale again, during Roma defeat [video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Gareth Bale score with Aussie Rules ball on Real Madrid’...
- Benitez avoids labelling Cristiano Ronaldo as The Best in the World, puts Bale in the s...
- Real Madrid fans serenade a miserable Gareth Bale with Happy Birthday tune [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi