Real Madrid & Spurs set Miami meeting for August 6-7th for €100m Bale deal [El Confidencial]
- July 29, 2013
Tottenham’s Gareth Bale seems to be increasingly close to a move to Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabeu.
According to Spanish news agency El Confidencial, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has lined up a meeting with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy in Los Angeles on August 6-7th to discuss Los Blancos won’t-go-any-higher bid of €100m for Gareth Bale.
El Confidencial note that the only way the €100m transfer fee could be negoatiated is if Tottenham are willing to include Angel Di mario and/or Fabio Coentrao as part of the deal.
Piggy-backing onto reports circulated over the weekend in Spain, El Confidencial also report that Real Madrid will offer Gareth Bale a six-year contract, with the Welshman set to earn €9.5 million a season.
Below is a video from Sky Sports News on Monday discussing the likelihood of Gareth Bale’s move to Real Madrid this summer.
- Real Madrid attacker Gareth Bale hits trick shot through basketball hoop [Video]
- Get Over It: Wales FA post video of Gareth Bale’s goal against Belgium [Video]
- Dwight Yorke urges Real Madrid star Gareth Bale to join Man United [Sun]
- Welsh FA post video highlights of 1-0 win v Belgium, with great angles of Gareth Bale...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale makes awesome Adidas promo with F2Fresstylers [Video]
- Michael Owen backs Gareth Bale to succeed at Real Madrid, needs to overcome shyness [Vi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi