- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Real Madrid & Spurs set Miami meeting for August 6-7th for €100m Bale deal [El Confidencial]
Tottenham’s Gareth Bale seems to be increasingly close to a move to Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabeu.
According to Spanish news agency El Confidencial, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has lined up a meeting with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy in Los Angeles on August 6-7th to discuss Los Blancos won’t-go-any-higher bid of €100m for Gareth Bale.
El Confidencial note that the only way the €100m transfer fee could be negoatiated is if Tottenham are willing to include Angel Di mario and/or Fabio Coentrao as part of the deal.
Piggy-backing onto reports circulated over the weekend in Spain, El Confidencial also report that Real Madrid will offer Gareth Bale a six-year contract, with the Welshman set to earn €9.5 million a season.
Below is a video from Sky Sports News on Monday discussing the likelihood of Gareth Bale’s move to Real Madrid this summer.
- Updated: July 29, 2013