- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Real Madrid ready to sell Karim Benzema to Arsenal to raise funds for a mega bid for Liverpool’s Luis Suarez [Express]
- Updated: April 22, 2014
The Daily Express have printed what feels like a pie-in-the-sky article on Tuesday morning claiming that Real Madrid are looking to sign Luis Suarez from Liverpool this summer.
In an article that has all the hallmarks of click bait, the tabloid has regurgitated stories from foreign press without being able to fill in any of the crucial blanks i.e. the sums of money involved and/or any supporting quotes suggesting that the deals will actually happen.
Real Madrid are preparing to offload Karim Benzema to Arsenal in a bid to raise funds to launch a sensational move for Liverpool’s Luis Suarez.
Reports in Italy suggest that Real remain optimistic that they can persuade Suarez to swap Merseyside for Madrid despite the Uruguayan signing a new contract at Anfield earlier this season.
Juventus are thought to maintain an interest in taking Benzema to Italy but Arsenal – who were heavily linked with a move for the 26-year-old last summer – reportedly remain favourites to sign the striker.