Real Madrid, PSG & Bayern have contacted Juventus to ask about ex-Man United man Paul Pogba [Gazzetta]
- January 10, 2014
Paul Pogba, the man who Sir Alex Ferguson mistakenly allowed to leave Old Trafford after failing to believe the Frenchman to make the grade at Manchester United, is now a target for European powerhouses Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern Munich, if Italy’s Gazzetta Dello Sport is true.
Pogba, 20, is one of the hottest midfield properties in Europe having shown his talents for Juventus over the past season and a half, and now the biggest teams in world football want his signature.
Of course, it’s hugely doubtful that the Bianconeri would agree to sell Pogba, however should a mega-bid be lodged then the Old Lady may be forced to sell. According to Gazzetta, the asking price for Pogba is a whopping 60 million euros.
For the record, Pogba has two years left on his current deal at Juventus.
Just this week, however, Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta underlined the club’s commitment to keep hold of Paul Pogba, saying:
Pogba is a very good football player and so the eyes of big clubs are on him, but we don’t want to sell him. We will soon talk with his agent about his contract too.
- Thiago Alcantara publishes full documentary on year out with injury at Bayern (Video)
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola gets frustrated with Arturo Vidal’s positional awarenes...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...