- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Real Madrid, PSG & Bayern have contacted Juventus to ask about ex-Man United man Paul Pogba [Gazzetta]
- Updated: January 10, 2014
Paul Pogba, the man who Sir Alex Ferguson mistakenly allowed to leave Old Trafford after failing to believe the Frenchman to make the grade at Manchester United, is now a target for European powerhouses Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern Munich, if Italy’s Gazzetta Dello Sport is true.
Pogba, 20, is one of the hottest midfield properties in Europe having shown his talents for Juventus over the past season and a half, and now the biggest teams in world football want his signature.
Of course, it’s hugely doubtful that the Bianconeri would agree to sell Pogba, however should a mega-bid be lodged then the Old Lady may be forced to sell. According to Gazzetta, the asking price for Pogba is a whopping 60 million euros.
For the record, Pogba has two years left on his current deal at Juventus.
Just this week, however, Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta underlined the club’s commitment to keep hold of Paul Pogba, saying:
Pogba is a very good football player and so the eyes of big clubs are on him, but we don’t want to sell him. We will soon talk with his agent about his contract too.