Real Madrid, PSG & Bayern have contacted Juventus to ask about ex-Man United man Paul Pogba [Gazzetta]
- January 10, 2014
Paul Pogba, the man who Sir Alex Ferguson mistakenly allowed to leave Old Trafford after failing to believe the Frenchman to make the grade at Manchester United, is now a target for European powerhouses Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern Munich, if Italy’s Gazzetta Dello Sport is true.
Pogba, 20, is one of the hottest midfield properties in Europe having shown his talents for Juventus over the past season and a half, and now the biggest teams in world football want his signature.
Of course, it’s hugely doubtful that the Bianconeri would agree to sell Pogba, however should a mega-bid be lodged then the Old Lady may be forced to sell. According to Gazzetta, the asking price for Pogba is a whopping 60 million euros.
For the record, Pogba has two years left on his current deal at Juventus.
Just this week, however, Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta underlined the club’s commitment to keep hold of Paul Pogba, saying:
Pogba is a very good football player and so the eyes of big clubs are on him, but we don’t want to sell him. We will soon talk with his agent about his contract too.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...