Real Madrid, PSG & Bayern have contacted Juventus to ask about ex-Man United man Paul Pogba [Gazzetta]
- January 10, 2014
Paul Pogba, the man who Sir Alex Ferguson mistakenly allowed to leave Old Trafford after failing to believe the Frenchman to make the grade at Manchester United, is now a target for European powerhouses Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern Munich, if Italy’s Gazzetta Dello Sport is true.
Pogba, 20, is one of the hottest midfield properties in Europe having shown his talents for Juventus over the past season and a half, and now the biggest teams in world football want his signature.
Of course, it’s hugely doubtful that the Bianconeri would agree to sell Pogba, however should a mega-bid be lodged then the Old Lady may be forced to sell. According to Gazzetta, the asking price for Pogba is a whopping 60 million euros.
For the record, Pogba has two years left on his current deal at Juventus.
Just this week, however, Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta underlined the club’s commitment to keep hold of Paul Pogba, saying:
Pogba is a very good football player and so the eyes of big clubs are on him, but we don’t want to sell him. We will soon talk with his agent about his contract too.
- Bayern’s Mario Gotze throws first pitch at LA Dodgers-NY Mets game [Video]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi