Real Madrid preparing £25m summer bid for Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart [Star]
- March 24, 2014
After being dropped by Manuel Pellegrini earlier this season, Man City keeper Joe Hart has regained his reputation as a top goalkeeper.
The England number one is being linked with a move to Real Madrid by tomorrow’s Daily Star.
Being from the Star, with no credible source or quote, take the story with a rather large pinch of salt.
The paper claims Real Madrid legend Iker Casillas could be offered to Manchester City as part of a swap deal plus cash.
The figure quoted is £25m but Manchester City are unlikely to be willing to sell their star keeper at any price.
- Joe Hart was undoubtedly the hero of the penalty shootout as Man City beat Roma [Offici...
- Raheem Sterling scores goals in Man City training, Joe Hart does pushups as a forfeit [...
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City goalie Joe Hart is the unlikely friend of rapper 50 Cent [Instagram]
- Joe Hart looking forward to Wayne Rooney breaking England’s goalscoring record [V...
- Man City keeper Joe Hart on his record fourth Golden Gloves award [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi