Real Madrid plan to present Isco & Gareth Bale as their new Galacticos in July [AS]
- June 19, 2013
With Carlo Ancelotti now finally set to arrive at Real Madrid as new coach of the Spanish giants, Madrid-based paper AS lead today with the news that president Florentino Perez will now accelerate his summer transfer plans.
Ancelotti will take over once Fabio Capello is installed as PSG coach today and Perez will then move for his two major summer signings: Spain Under-21 star Isco and Tottenham forward Gareth Bale.
AS believe that “both operations are well advanced” and Real Madrid have already earmarked dates in July to present Isco and Gareth Bale.
Isco, who also has an offer on the table from Manchester City, is tipped to join Real Madrid for 30 million euros. His release clause at Malaga is set at 35 million euros.
Zinedine Zidane has assured Isco’s father that the playmaker will receive plenty of playing time at the Bernabeu.
The move for Gareth Bale is expected to take a lot longer than Isco. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy will be a tough negotiator but AS suggest the Welsh forward has “already decided to join Madrid.”
They cite Tottenham’s lack of Champions League football and expect Real Madrid to spend 80 million euros on bringing Bale to the Bernabeu.
(The graphic above is Marca’s attempt at Carlo Ancelotti’s first XI at Real Madrid, printed today – which doesn’t include Isco.)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...