Real Madrid negotiating €12.5m loan deal for Radamel Falcao, to then buy for €33m in 2015 [AS]
AS are in striker mode this Saturday, reporting on Real Madrid’s search for a new Number 9.
The Madrid-based paper have been reporting that Falcao is their number 1 target for some time now, and today update with the lastest in Real’s transfer negotiations with Monaco for El Tigre.
AS say Madrid have made a pretty complex proposal: to take Falcao on loan for the coming season – paying a whopping €12.5 million to do so, and to then fully buy the Colombian the following season for €33m.
The reasons behind such a convoluted deal aren’t provided -apart from some vague issue about his 14 million euro wages being to high for Madrid – though one would assume it has something to do with Falcao’s third party ownership, which looks like complicating his career forevermore.
Watch Live Stream
- AS Monaco reject €40 million Manchester City offer for 17-year-old Kylian Mbappe [L’Equipe]August 31, 2016
- Doing a Man United? Pep Guardiola made a €40m bid for a Monaco teenager [L’Equipe]August 31, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea told what they have to pay to sign Fabinho [L’Equipe]August 29, 2016
- AS Monaco name their price for Manchester United target Fabinho [Sun]August 26, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scores on his return in a friendly (Official Video)July 2, 2016
- Chelsea confirm three departures, including Alexandre PatoJuly 1, 2016
- Done Deal: West Ham sign former Liverpool defender Alvaro ArbeloaAugust 31, 2016
- No go for Spurs: Isco confirms he will stay at Real Madrid (Video)August 31, 2016
- Isco deal off as Spurs make move for Man United’s Morgan SchneiderlinAugust 31, 2016
- Jorge Mendes held talks with Chelsea on Tuesday about James Rodriguez’s transfer [El Confidencial]August 31, 2016