- Classic! Man City’s James Milner incredibly boring interview responses from 2004
- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
- Incredible Barcelona-esque tiki taka football produced by Thailand against Malaysia [Video]
- Due to Modric’s stem cell treatment & Arsenal’s interest, Lucas Silva might not go to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Adam Lallana’s impressive individual highlights from Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth [Video]
Real Madrid negotiating €12.5m loan deal for Radamel Falcao, to then buy for €33m in 2015 [AS]
AS are in striker mode this Saturday, reporting on Real Madrid’s search for a new Number 9.
The Madrid-based paper have been reporting that Falcao is their number 1 target for some time now, and today update with the lastest in Real’s transfer negotiations with Monaco for El Tigre.
AS say Madrid have made a pretty complex proposal: to take Falcao on loan for the coming season – paying a whopping €12.5 million to do so, and to then fully buy the Colombian the following season for €33m.
The reasons behind such a convoluted deal aren’t provided -apart from some vague issue about his 14 million euro wages being to high for Madrid – though one would assume it has something to do with Falcao’s third party ownership, which looks like complicating his career forevermore.
- Updated: July 26, 2014