- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Real Madrid negotiating €12.5m loan deal for Radamel Falcao, to then buy for €33m in 2015 [AS]
AS are in striker mode this Saturday, reporting on Real Madrid’s search for a new Number 9.
The Madrid-based paper have been reporting that Falcao is their number 1 target for some time now, and today update with the lastest in Real’s transfer negotiations with Monaco for El Tigre.
AS say Madrid have made a pretty complex proposal: to take Falcao on loan for the coming season – paying a whopping €12.5 million to do so, and to then fully buy the Colombian the following season for €33m.
The reasons behind such a convoluted deal aren’t provided -apart from some vague issue about his 14 million euro wages being to high for Madrid – though one would assume it has something to do with Falcao’s third party ownership, which looks like complicating his career forevermore.
- Updated: July 26, 2014