Real Madrid negotiating €12.5m loan deal for Radamel Falcao, to then buy for €33m in 2015 [AS]
- July 26, 2014
AS are in striker mode this Saturday, reporting on Real Madrid’s search for a new Number 9.
The Madrid-based paper have been reporting that Falcao is their number 1 target for some time now, and today update with the lastest in Real’s transfer negotiations with Monaco for El Tigre.
AS say Madrid have made a pretty complex proposal: to take Falcao on loan for the coming season – paying a whopping €12.5 million to do so, and to then fully buy the Colombian the following season for €33m.
The reasons behind such a convoluted deal aren’t provided -apart from some vague issue about his 14 million euro wages being to high for Madrid – though one would assume it has something to do with Falcao’s third party ownership, which looks like complicating his career forevermore.
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Manchester City close in on the signing of Monaco defender Fabinho [L’Equipe]
- Liverpool & Man United are keen on central defender Aymen Abdennour [L’Equipe]
- Chelsea will loan 3 young players to Monaco in order to avoid paying loan fee for Falca...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi