Real Madrid negotiating €12.5m loan deal for Radamel Falcao, to then buy for €33m in 2015 [AS]
AS are in striker mode this Saturday, reporting on Real Madrid’s search for a new Number 9.
The Madrid-based paper have been reporting that Falcao is their number 1 target for some time now, and today update with the lastest in Real’s transfer negotiations with Monaco for El Tigre.
AS say Madrid have made a pretty complex proposal: to take Falcao on loan for the coming season – paying a whopping €12.5 million to do so, and to then fully buy the Colombian the following season for €33m.
The reasons behind such a convoluted deal aren’t provided -apart from some vague issue about his 14 million euro wages being to high for Madrid – though one would assume it has something to do with Falcao’s third party ownership, which looks like complicating his career forevermore.
Watch Live Stream
- Monaco’s Djibril Sidibe reveals why he rejected a move to Arsenal [Le Parisien]October 10, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scores on his return in a friendly (Official Video)July 2, 2016
- Chelsea confirm three departures, including Alexandre PatoJuly 1, 2016
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo offends Buddhists on social mediaOctober 20, 2016
- Shocking footage emerges of clashes between Legia Ultras and Madrid police (Videos)October 19, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane admits more is expected of Cristiano Ronaldo after 5-1 Real Madrid win (Video)October 19, 2016