Real Madrid hopeful of selling Khedira to Arsenal rather than losing him for free to Bayern [Metro]
- July 30, 2014
Real Madrid are hopeful that they can sell Sami Khedira to Arsenal rather than losing the midfielder for free to a vengeful Bayern Munich, according to the Metro.
Khedira is surplus to requirements at Madrid but the club want Arsenal to pay more than the £24 million bid submitted.
However, they might have to accept the offer as Bayern Munich are hovering around and trying to tempt Khedira to come back to Germany.
The midfielder’s contract expires next summer and Bayern want to get their revenge on Madrid for the way they acquired Toni Kroos.
Khedira wants a move to Arsenal and reportedly even agreed to lower his wages for the switch but interest from the club has cooled recently.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi