- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Real Madrid hopeful of selling Khedira to Arsenal rather than losing him for free to Bayern [Metro]
Real Madrid are hopeful that they can sell Sami Khedira to Arsenal rather than losing the midfielder for free to a vengeful Bayern Munich, according to the Metro.
Khedira is surplus to requirements at Madrid but the club want Arsenal to pay more than the £24 million bid submitted.
However, they might have to accept the offer as Bayern Munich are hovering around and trying to tempt Khedira to come back to Germany.
The midfielder’s contract expires next summer and Bayern want to get their revenge on Madrid for the way they acquired Toni Kroos.
Khedira wants a move to Arsenal and reportedly even agreed to lower his wages for the switch but interest from the club has cooled recently.
- Updated: July 30, 2014