- DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders) talks about his upcoming move to Spurs [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers potential sacking “not even a talking point” for Liverpool owners [BBC]
- Amazing spinning backheel golazo by Algerian U12 player v South Africa [GIF]
- Double panna! Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi nutmegged 2 players with 1 pass [Official Video]
- Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard & Martin Skrtel won 0% of their tackles in 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace
Real Madrid hopeful of selling Khedira to Arsenal rather than losing him for free to Bayern [Metro]
Real Madrid are hopeful that they can sell Sami Khedira to Arsenal rather than losing the midfielder for free to a vengeful Bayern Munich, according to the Metro.
Khedira is surplus to requirements at Madrid but the club want Arsenal to pay more than the £24 million bid submitted.
However, they might have to accept the offer as Bayern Munich are hovering around and trying to tempt Khedira to come back to Germany.
The midfielder’s contract expires next summer and Bayern want to get their revenge on Madrid for the way they acquired Toni Kroos.
Khedira wants a move to Arsenal and reportedly even agreed to lower his wages for the switch but interest from the club has cooled recently.
- Updated: July 30, 2014