Real Madrid hopeful of selling Khedira to Arsenal rather than losing him for free to Bayern [Metro]
- July 30, 2014
Real Madrid are hopeful that they can sell Sami Khedira to Arsenal rather than losing the midfielder for free to a vengeful Bayern Munich, according to the Metro.
Khedira is surplus to requirements at Madrid but the club want Arsenal to pay more than the £24 million bid submitted.
However, they might have to accept the offer as Bayern Munich are hovering around and trying to tempt Khedira to come back to Germany.
The midfielder’s contract expires next summer and Bayern want to get their revenge on Madrid for the way they acquired Toni Kroos.
Khedira wants a move to Arsenal and reportedly even agreed to lower his wages for the switch but interest from the club has cooled recently.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]