Real Madrid have begun negotiations with Monaco to sign Radamel Falcao [L’Equipe]
- July 1, 2014
French newspaper L’Equipe have in the last hour announced that Real Madrid and Monaco have begun negotiations over the transfer of Colombian striker Radamel Falcao.
There have been plenty of rumours recently that Falcao sees Real Madrid as a “dream move” after just one season at Ligue 1 runners-up Monaco.
Despite missing the World Cup due to a serious knee injury, Falcao is expected to be fit for the start of the 2014/2015 season.
L’Equipe confirm that Falcao was present at Monaco training today and yesterday (see Instagram pictures below) but that he could leave for the Bernabeu in the coming weeks.
Whilst negotiations have begun, L’Equipe do not come down on whether the move will happen this summer, speculating that it could possibly take place in January 2015.
Real Madrid have also been rumoured to be keen on Falcao’s club and international team mate James Rodriguez, who has emerged as one of the stars of the World Cup.
- No evidence supports Telegraph & Guardian claims that Arsenal may sign Monaco̵...
- Layvin Kurzawa scores three fantastic volleys at Monaco training [Official Video]
- After selling Christian Benteke to Liverpool, Aston Villa are set to buy Anthony Martia...
- QPR v Monaco: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- AS Monaco complete loan signing of Stephan El Shaarawy from AC Milan [Video]
- Ciao Faraone: AC Milan post video tribute to Stephan El Shaarawy after his Monaco move
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi