Real Madrid had perfectly hatched Neymar plan worth €105m until Brazilian finally signed for Barcelona [Docs]
- January 25, 2014
It’s widely accepted that Neymar was Real Madrid’s number 1 transfer target last summer, and that Gareth Bale ended up being their back-up plan.
But it wasn’t know just how far along Madrid’s hatched plan to land Neymar was – a fully documented transfer worth €105m had been provided for, as the above leaked document shows.
As explained and detailed by SPORT, Madrid tried to hijack Barcelona’s Neymar deal at the 11th hour, ready to up the ante from Barcelona’s €57m (although we still don’t know how much they really paid) to €105m, when all myriad parties were accounted for.
Real had even go as far as to prepare Neymar’s private plus residence, a secluded mansion in the exclusive north Madrid suburb of La Moraleja.
On top of this all sorts of benefits and perks had been provided for – plane tickets, jobs and Spanish teachers for all the family etc.
Madrid pulled out all the stops, but Neymar wasn’t to be swayed and signed for Barcelona despite the lavish offerings from Los Blancos.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...