Real Madrid fans insult Bayern manager Pep Guardiola with shouts of ‘Hijo de Puta’ and ‘Junkie’ [Video]
- April 24, 2014
Barcelona legend – both as a player and coach – made his first return to the Bernabeu last night since leaving the Catalan giants 2 years ago.
Returning in the guise of Bayern Munich manager, he remains a figure of the enemy for Madridistas, and the section sat behind Pep’s during last night’s match showed there’s still very much no love lost.
A small group shuted ‘Hijo de Puta’ at Pep throughout, and upped their decibels as soon as he returned to his bench at any time.
‘Junkie’ could also be heard, a slur insult on his skinny frame.
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...
- Manuel Neuer made a classic defensive diving header for Bayern v Wolfsburg in the Super...
- Thiago Alcantara receives and returns Xabi Alonso pass without letting it hit ground (V...
- Manuel Neuer plays keepy-uppy game with other Bayern Munich goalkeepers (Video)
- Bayern legend ‘pretty certain’ Pep Guardiola will leave in 2016, backs Jurg...
- Indecisive Pep Guardiola hints that he’ll leave Bayern Munich next year
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi