Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti forgets his English, trolls a journalist during a presser
There was a funny moment during Carlo Ancelotii’s press conference at Real Madrid on Saturday.
While the main soundbites at the presser surrounded Ancelotti’s denial that Cristiano Ronaldo could leave the club this summer, there was a comedy moment when the former Chelsea gaffer failed to understand a question posed to him in English.
After struggling to pay attention during a question about Real Madrid’s fitness posed by a foreign female journalist, Ancelotti answered:
I’m studying Spanish and didn’t understand anything in English.
Unfortunately for the questioner, Ancelotti’s response caused the rest of the room to burst out laughing at her expense.
Watch Ancelotti’s comedy line after forgetting his English below.
- Carlo Ancelotti says he’ll be ready to return to management next season (Video)
- Jurgen Klopp is ready to replace Brendan Rodgers at Liverpool [Sunday Sun]
- John Henry’s wife was too smart for a Liverpool fan who schemed for info on Carlo...
- Liverpool dismiss Carlo Ancelotti link, but fans smell a rat (Best Tweets)
- Cristiano Ronaldo doesn’t speak to Rafa Benitez over ‘Best in the WorldR...
- Philippe Coutinho’s agent Kia Joorabchian says his client is staying at Liverpool...
- David Beckham compares former Man United and Real Madrid teammates (Video)
- Mutiny in Madrid? Real boss Rafa Benitez has had run ins Sergio Ramos, Cristiano Ronald...