Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti forgets his English, trolls a journalist during a presser
- July 20, 2013
There was a funny moment during Carlo Ancelotii’s press conference at Real Madrid on Saturday.
While the main soundbites at the presser surrounded Ancelotti’s denial that Cristiano Ronaldo could leave the club this summer, there was a comedy moment when the former Chelsea gaffer failed to understand a question posed to him in English.
After struggling to pay attention during a question about Real Madrid’s fitness posed by a foreign female journalist, Ancelotti answered:
I’m studying Spanish and didn’t understand anything in English.
Unfortunately for the questioner, Ancelotti’s response caused the rest of the room to burst out laughing at her expense.
Watch Ancelotti’s comedy line after forgetting his English below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...