- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti forgets his English, trolls a journalist during a presser
There was a funny moment during Carlo Ancelotii’s press conference at Real Madrid on Saturday.
While the main soundbites at the presser surrounded Ancelotti’s denial that Cristiano Ronaldo could leave the club this summer, there was a comedy moment when the former Chelsea gaffer failed to understand a question posed to him in English.
After struggling to pay attention during a question about Real Madrid’s fitness posed by a foreign female journalist, Ancelotti answered:
I’m studying Spanish and didn’t understand anything in English.
Unfortunately for the questioner, Ancelotti’s response caused the rest of the room to burst out laughing at her expense.
Watch Ancelotti’s comedy line after forgetting his English below.
- Updated: July 20, 2013