Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti forgets his English, trolls a journalist during a presser
- July 20, 2013
There was a funny moment during Carlo Ancelotii’s press conference at Real Madrid on Saturday.
While the main soundbites at the presser surrounded Ancelotti’s denial that Cristiano Ronaldo could leave the club this summer, there was a comedy moment when the former Chelsea gaffer failed to understand a question posed to him in English.
After struggling to pay attention during a question about Real Madrid’s fitness posed by a foreign female journalist, Ancelotti answered:
I’m studying Spanish and didn’t understand anything in English.
Unfortunately for the questioner, Ancelotti’s response caused the rest of the room to burst out laughing at her expense.
Watch Ancelotti’s comedy line after forgetting his English below.
- Paul Clement says Carlo Ancelotti encouraged him to take the Derby job [Video]
- Carlo Ancelotti publicly thanks AC Milan after rejecting approach to manage them
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Gareth Bale & Luka Modric pay touching tributes to “Mister” on Instagram
- Florentino Perez explains decision to sack Carlo Ancelotti [Video]
- Spanish TV ran a skit claiming Florentino Perez killed Carlo Ancelotti [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...