- Harry Kane has now equalled last season’s top goal scorer at Spurs [Graphic]
- Supposed Arsenal & Man United target Christoph Kramer signs a new Bayer Leverkusen deal
- Golazo! Sheffield Wednesday U18 star Jonathan Fusco (17) scores long range beauty [Video]
- Fulham’s Lasse Vigen Christensen ran the full pitch to score v Sheffield Wednesday [Official Video]
- Barcelona SC’s Alex Bolanos sent off v Emelec for a horror tackle on his brother Miller Bolanos [Video]
Real Madrid announce their first signing of the summer – 21 year old Dani Carvajal
On the same day Barcelona introduced Superstar Neymar to the press, rivals Real Madrid made a slightly more low-key signing.
Daniel Carvajal is a 21 year old defender sold by Real Madrid last summer to Bayer Leverkusen for €5 million.
Following an impressive first season in Germany, Real Madrid exercised their buy-back clause, believed to be around €6.5 million.
The Madrid graduate will hope his second attempt to break into the first XI at the Bernabeu will be more successful.
Real Madrid released a video welcoming back one of their young stars:
- Updated: June 3, 2013