Real Madrid announce their first signing of the summer – 21 year old Dani Carvajal
- June 3, 2013
On the same day Barcelona introduced Superstar Neymar to the press, rivals Real Madrid made a slightly more low-key signing.
Daniel Carvajal is a 21 year old defender sold by Real Madrid last summer to Bayer Leverkusen for €5 million.
Following an impressive first season in Germany, Real Madrid exercised their buy-back clause, believed to be around €6.5 million.
The Madrid graduate will hope his second attempt to break into the first XI at the Bernabeu will be more successful.
Real Madrid released a video welcoming back one of their young stars:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi