Real Madrid announce their first signing of the summer – 21 year old Dani Carvajal
- June 3, 2013
On the same day Barcelona introduced Superstar Neymar to the press, rivals Real Madrid made a slightly more low-key signing.
Daniel Carvajal is a 21 year old defender sold by Real Madrid last summer to Bayer Leverkusen for €5 million.
Following an impressive first season in Germany, Real Madrid exercised their buy-back clause, believed to be around €6.5 million.
The Madrid graduate will hope his second attempt to break into the first XI at the Bernabeu will be more successful.
Real Madrid released a video welcoming back one of their young stars:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...