Reading U21s string together a patient 20-pass move to score an Arsenal-esque goal against Arsenal
Reading’s under-21s picked up a 2-1 win over Arsenal earlier this week.
Craig Tanner and Aaron Tshibola gave Reading a two-goal advantage before Isaac Hayden halved the deficit for the Gunners in first half stoppage time.
The Royals second of the game came as the result of an excellent team move.
Stringing together 20-passes in the build-up, Reading bided their time to pierce through Arsenal’s defence, and when they did Aaron Tshibola slotted home the clinical finish.
Watch Reading’s under-21s score an Arsenal-esque goal against Arsenal below.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Daniel Williams scored for Reading after 15 seconds v Middlesbrough (Official Video)
- Reading release new club song which is quite possibly the worst thing ever (Video)
- Chelsea loanee Lucas Piazon scores on his full league debut for Reading in 2-1 win (Off...
- Brilliant fan footage shows Gerard Deulofeu’s free kick against Reading (Video)