Reading U21s string together a patient 20-pass move to score an Arsenal-esque goal against Arsenal
- February 18, 2014
Reading’s under-21s picked up a 2-1 win over Arsenal earlier this week.
Craig Tanner and Aaron Tshibola gave Reading a two-goal advantage before Isaac Hayden halved the deficit for the Gunners in first half stoppage time.
The Royals second of the game came as the result of an excellent team move.
Stringing together 20-passes in the build-up, Reading bided their time to pierce through Arsenal’s defence, and when they did Aaron Tshibola slotted home the clinical finish.
Watch Reading’s under-21s score an Arsenal-esque goal against Arsenal below.
- Robinho gets into a social media fight on Instagram, calls an Arsenal fan a “sh*t...
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi