Reading U21s string together a patient 20-pass move to score an Arsenal-esque goal against Arsenal
- February 18, 2014
Reading’s under-21s picked up a 2-1 win over Arsenal earlier this week.
Craig Tanner and Aaron Tshibola gave Reading a two-goal advantage before Isaac Hayden halved the deficit for the Gunners in first half stoppage time.
The Royals second of the game came as the result of an excellent team move.
Stringing together 20-passes in the build-up, Reading bided their time to pierce through Arsenal’s defence, and when they did Aaron Tshibola slotted home the clinical finish.
Watch Reading’s under-21s score an Arsenal-esque goal against Arsenal below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]