- Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart signs a new contract keeping him at club until 2019 [Video]
- Jim White hosts The Alternative Football Awards 2014 [442oons Video]
- Zinedine Zidane: The day I was asked to join Real Madrid was one of the happiest of my life [Vogue]
- The Wealdstone Raider reckons he could take on David Silva but ‘would run miles’ from Roy Keane [Video]
- An extensive look at Bayern Munich’s magnificent stadium, the Allianz Arena [Video]
Reading U21s string together a patient 20-pass move to score an Arsenal-esque goal against Arsenal
Reading’s under-21s picked up a 2-1 win over Arsenal earlier this week.
Craig Tanner and Aaron Tshibola gave Reading a two-goal advantage before Isaac Hayden halved the deficit for the Gunners in first half stoppage time.
The Royals second of the game came as the result of an excellent team move.
Stringing together 20-passes in the build-up, Reading bided their time to pierce through Arsenal’s defence, and when they did Aaron Tshibola slotted home the clinical finish.
Watch Reading’s under-21s score an Arsenal-esque goal against Arsenal below.
- Updated: February 18, 2014