Ravel Morrison threatened to throw acid in ex-girlfriend’s face and have her killed [Guardian]
- August 7, 2014
Ravel Morrison apparently threatened to throw acid in his ex-girlfriend’s face and have her killed, a court heard today in the case against the West Ham player.
Morrison was arrested on July 27th and charged with assaulting his ex-girlfriend Reah Mansoor and her mother Praveen, allegedly punching and slapping them both, as well as threatening to blow up their house.
A court heard today about the fear the attacker, in a very literal sense, tried to instill in the two women who were subjected to his thuggery.
It is no one-off incident either Miss Mansoor had been fearing an attack since early 2010.
In an extract from the article by The Guardian, it says: ‘His bail conditions are that he lives in Canary Wharf, London, does not contact the two women complainants directly or indirectly, does not go on to the street where they live, and does not enter the Greater Manchester area except for a court appearance, to see his lawyers or to visit for a West Ham game in the area and to return to London immediately after the match.’
Morrison’s violent and generally anti-social behaviour has contributed negatively on his career with Manchester United declining to keep him at the club despite his undoubted ability. It remains to be seen how long West Ham ill persist with a man capable of such actions.
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]