Rare Shinji Kagawa English interview: ‘I played baseball as a kid, biggest sport in Japan’ [Video]
- August 10, 2014
After two years at Manchester United, Shinji Kagawa’s media appearances are still a very rare thing, all the more so to hear him speaking English.
During a visit to a baseball stadium during United’s US tour this summer, Shinji showed he’s now pretty comfortable with English, speaking to the club’s channel MUTV.
Kagawa looked in his element swinging the baseball bat, which took him back to his childhood:
‘Baseball is the biggest sport in Japan.
I played when I was a kid, but I wasn’t so good!’
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Bad new Man United fans. Sergio Ramos agrees a new Real Madrid deal until 2020 [Tweets]
- The final high quality leaks of Man United’s Adidas home kit for 2015/2016 [Pictu...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- Man United set to sign Pedro from Barcelona after they sell Angel Di Maria [Sport]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi