Rangers v Dunfermline: Watch a live stream of the Scottish FA Cup
- February 6, 2014
Rangers welcome Dunfermline to Ibrox for the fifth round of the Scottish Cup on Friday night.
So how can you watch Rangers v Dunfermline on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Rangers v Dunfermline live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK but can be watched everywhere else on the planet.
Rangers are clear favourites for this match, but they know that they could slip up and be eliminated, which happened in the League Cup. Manager Ally McCoist said in his press interview: “Obviously last year wasn’t good for us, we had a disappointing result at Tannadice. It would be good for the supporters and the players. You need a bit of luck to go on a cup run and we certainly need that, but we certainly believe we’ve got players who can go on a cup run. But we are looking forward to the tie and nothing more than an opportunity to extend our run.”
Rangers have been dealt a blow with the news that Lewis MacLeod will not be fit for the match and will join long-term absentees Nicky Clark, Chris Hegarty, Kyle Hutton and Ross Perry on the sidelines. However Ally McCoist will have Bilel Mohsni available before he starts his two match ban.
Dunfermline and manager Jim Jeffries will be hoping to cause an upset, but know that it is a hard task. Jeffries said: “Rangers have beaten us at their place already this season but we played well that night. If we play like that again you just never know what will happen.”
New Dunfermline signings Danny Grainger, Ross Forbes and Jonathan Page are all ineligible to play after representing other clubs in the competition. However on-loan Aberdeen striker Lawrence Shankland could feature.
On a cold February night at Ibrox Stadium, this will be a full blooded Scottish FA Cup tie.
- Ex Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra was kidnapped as part of an Algerian TV show prank...
- Motherwell fan smacked Rangers Lee McCulloch in the face with an flagpole during promot...
- Ex-Man United & Rangers man Bojan Djordjic gives a super team talk in the Swedish ...
- A Rangers fan with a giant lion tattoo on his face sparks jokes on Twitter [Pictures]
- Celtic’s John Guidetti in trouble for singing ‘offensive’ anti-Ranger...
- Kris Boyd misses sitter on 90 minutes in Rangers Scottish Cup defeat to Raith Rovers
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi