- Lovely! Carlos Tevez rolls Koulibaly with beautiful dummy to score second for Juve v Napoli [Videos]
- Fergie on Jose Mourinho: ‘It’s not fair, he’s too good looking! Like George Clooney now!’ [Video]
- Shocking! Dad and kids kicked out of Villa Park for celebrating Falcao’s goal in Family Stand
- Cesc Fabregas: ‘This season Barça are Messi + 10 others; he’s saving them in many games’ [Radio Marca]
- Stoke v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
Rage! Ezequiel Lavezzi attacks a cool box after making 7 minute appearance for PSG at Porto
One of the stories of the night from the Champions League was Ezequiel Lavezzi’s angry reaction after making a seven minute appearance for PSG in their 1-0 defeat at Porto.
The fact Porto won the game through James Rodriqguez just minutes after the substitute was substituted will not have gone unnoticed with many describing the actions of the Parisians’ bench as farcical.
Lavezzi was brought on with seven minutes to go for Jeremy Menez and then hauled off on 80 for Javier Pastore.
Coach Carlo Ancelotti has swiftly dispelled rumours that he simply has no idea what he is doing by confirming to Sky Italia after the match that “The player had a muscular problem, he was not able to continue and I had to change.”
But, as is clearly shown on the video below, Lavezzi didn’t look so injured as he trudged off and gave a box of ice a good kicking.
In addition, the diminutive Argentine, who has struggled at PSG since joining in the summer, sat on the bench rather than head straight for the changing room and treatment on the injury.
Two angles on Lavezzi’s rage are below.
- Updated: October 3, 2012