Rafael denies he is leaving Manchester United, with a comment on Instagram
- January 14, 2014
Well, that didn’t take long and you have to admire, yet again, the social media presence of modern day footballers to shoot down a transfer rumour.
Around an hour ago, we reported: Agent of Man United twins Rafael & Fabio says they “are very likely to go” in the summer [Calcio Mercato].
Due to these rumours emerging from Italy and the alleged comments from the agent of Rafael and Fabio, a few Manchester United fans went straight to the source and asked the right back if he was leaving.
They posted the question on Rafael’s most recent Instagram picture and he responded with a pretty straightforward: “I’m not leaving.”
As we noted in the piece linked to above, it would be a large surprise if Rafael were to depart Old Trafford anytime soon, as he is undoubtedly Manchester United’s best right back.
Fabio, recently sent off minutes after coming on against Swansea, who has never made much of an impact at United and is out of contract at the end of the season, will likely be looking for pastures new.
- Hardball: Man United will only sell De Gea to Real Madrid if they get Ramos
- Poll reveals 55 percent of Real Madrid fans want Sergio Ramos to leave [AS]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Man United on alert as Sergio Ramos is determined to quit Real Madrid [Marca]
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Standoff between Man Untied and Real Madrid over Sergio Ramos-David De Gea transfer [Ma...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi