Radamel Falcao would consider a 1 year loan to Liverpool [Mail on Sunday]
Liverpool fans could see a front line strike force of Daniel Sturridge and Radamel Falcao at Anfield this season, if a report in the Mail on Sunday today is accurate.
Brendan Rodgers has admitted he is still looking for a new striker to replace Luis Suarez and has reportedly moved for the likes of Karim Benzema, Edinson Cavani and Falcao.
The Colombian would be an enormous signing for Liverpool, a proven goal scorer with the natural physical ability to adapt immediately to the Premier League.
It is understood that Falcao is keen to leave France and Ligue 1 where he is unhappy but the dream move to Real Madrid may not materialise. As a result, Liverpool could be an option for Falcao.
Rob Draper reports: “They [Real Madrid] are keen to take Falcao on a loan with a view to a permanent move next season but Monaco will not let the striker go on those terms, as they believe Real should pay up front. However, Monaco are prepared to loan him out for a season to another club and should Real not make a formal bid for him in the next two weeks before the window closes the player would consider a one-year loan with the expectation of moving to Real Madrid next summer.”
Liverpool would have to pay Falcao £200,000 a week, but a one-year loan deal could suit all parties for 2014/2015.
Liverpool v Southampton – Best Odds!
BETFAIR EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Liverpool to beat Southampton
Back Liverpool to beat Southampton at the current Sportsbook price, Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho handed lifeline by Jurgen Klopp with under-23 chanceSeptember 28, 2016
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane wins a Premier League awardSeptember 28, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Twitter falls madly in love with Jurgen Klopp during amazing MNF performance [Tweets]September 26, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016
- AS Monaco reject €40 million Manchester City offer for 17-year-old Kylian Mbappe [L’Equipe]August 31, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scores on his return in a friendly (Official Video)July 2, 2016
- Chelsea confirm three departures, including Alexandre PatoJuly 1, 2016