- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Radamel Falcao watches from hospital bed as Monaco players wear ‘Fuerza Tigre’ shirts in support [Pictures]
Monaco and Colombia striker Radamel Falcao last week suffered a ruptured ACL and is likely to miss the Brazil World Cup this summer.
The highly rated striker had surgery soonafter and is now stuck in a hospital bed.
Tonight, the Monaco players came out before kick off wearing t-shirts in support of their star player with the message ‘Fuerza Tigre’.
Radamel Falcao uploaded a picture from his hospital bed, watching his teammates show of support.
- Updated: January 26, 2014