- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Radamel Falcao trains with Colombia squad as he battles to be fit for the World Cup [Video]
It’s feeling more and more likely that Colombia will have Radamel Falcao available for the start of the World Cup.
Colombia begin their World Cup campaign against Greece on June 14th, and hopes are high that the nation’s star striker will be in the starting XI against the tricky Europeans.
Falcao trained with his national team in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Wednesday, and his national team coach Jose Peckerman told the press:
We will wait until the last minute of the last day [for Falcao to prove his fitness]… Falcao is doing everything he can to recover in time.
Falcao suffered serious knee ligament damage playing for his club Monaco back in January.
Apart from Greece, Colombia face Japan and the Ivory Coast in their group.
- Updated: May 29, 2014