- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
- Man United’s Radamel Falcao posts picture & religious message on Instagram to celebrate Christmas
- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
Radamel Falcao trains with Colombia squad as he battles to be fit for the World Cup [Video]
It’s feeling more and more likely that Colombia will have Radamel Falcao available for the start of the World Cup.
Colombia begin their World Cup campaign against Greece on June 14th, and hopes are high that the nation’s star striker will be in the starting XI against the tricky Europeans.
Falcao trained with his national team in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Wednesday, and his national team coach Jose Peckerman told the press:
We will wait until the last minute of the last day [for Falcao to prove his fitness]… Falcao is doing everything he can to recover in time.
Falcao suffered serious knee ligament damage playing for his club Monaco back in January.
Apart from Greece, Colombia face Japan and the Ivory Coast in their group.
- Updated: May 29, 2014