Radamel Falcao trains with Colombia squad as he battles to be fit for the World Cup [Video]
- May 29, 2014
It’s feeling more and more likely that Colombia will have Radamel Falcao available for the start of the World Cup.
Colombia begin their World Cup campaign against Greece on June 14th, and hopes are high that the nation’s star striker will be in the starting XI against the tricky Europeans.
Falcao trained with his national team in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Wednesday, and his national team coach Jose Peckerman told the press:
We will wait until the last minute of the last day [for Falcao to prove his fitness]… Falcao is doing everything he can to recover in time.
Falcao suffered serious knee ligament damage playing for his club Monaco back in January.
Apart from Greece, Colombia face Japan and the Ivory Coast in their group.
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Argentina v Colombia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia 0 – Peru 0: Stalemate sends both nations into the quarterfinals [Officia...
- Chelsea fans urge Mourinho to veto Radamel Falcao deal after awful Colombia display [Be...
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...