Radamel Falcao trains with Colombia squad as he battles to be fit for the World Cup [Video]
It’s feeling more and more likely that Colombia will have Radamel Falcao available for the start of the World Cup.
Colombia begin their World Cup campaign against Greece on June 14th, and hopes are high that the nation’s star striker will be in the starting XI against the tricky Europeans.
Falcao trained with his national team in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Wednesday, and his national team coach Jose Peckerman told the press:
We will wait until the last minute of the last day [for Falcao to prove his fitness]… Falcao is doing everything he can to recover in time.
Falcao suffered serious knee ligament damage playing for his club Monaco back in January.
Apart from Greece, Colombia face Japan and the Ivory Coast in their group.
Watch Live Stream
- James Rodriguez has a dig at Real Madrid whilst with Colombia [Sport]April 1st, 2016
- Sebastian Perez scores amazing Zlatan-esque golazo for Colombia v Ecuador (Video)March 29th, 2016
- Venezuela’s Daniuska Rodriguez scored an insane solo goal v Colombia at U17 Championships (...March 16th, 2016
- Colombia 0 – Argentina 1: Lucas Biglia’s first half goal proves decisive (Highlights)November 18th, 2015
- Radamel Falcao’s future confirmed after horror spells at Man United & Chelsea [RMC Sport]May 15th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s horror spells at Man United & Chelsea set to end with a return to Fra...May 10th, 2016
- Incoming Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has already told Radamel Falcao to find a new club [Mail]April 26th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao declares himself fit for Chelsea, discusses Man United season [El Tiempo]March 15th, 2016