Radamel Falcao trains with Colombia squad as he battles to be fit for the World Cup [Video]
It’s feeling more and more likely that Colombia will have Radamel Falcao available for the start of the World Cup.
Colombia begin their World Cup campaign against Greece on June 14th, and hopes are high that the nation’s star striker will be in the starting XI against the tricky Europeans.
Falcao trained with his national team in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Wednesday, and his national team coach Jose Peckerman told the press:
We will wait until the last minute of the last day [for Falcao to prove his fitness]… Falcao is doing everything he can to recover in time.
Falcao suffered serious knee ligament damage playing for his club Monaco back in January.
Apart from Greece, Colombia face Japan and the Ivory Coast in their group.
Watch Live Stream
- Faustino Asprilla claims Cristiano Ronaldo is having a damaging influencing on JamesNovember 17, 2016
- James Rodriguez was furious about rough treatment by Argentina players (Video)November 16, 2016
- Colombia’s James Rodriguez lost it with the ref in the tunnel after the defeat to Argentina (Video)November 16, 2016
- Leo Messi scores amazing free kick golazo for Argentina v Colombia (Video)November 16, 2016
- Radamel Falcao was on fire as Monaco beat CSKA Moscow 3-0 (Official Videos)November 3, 2016
- Radamel Falcao scores 2 goals for Monaco v CSKA Moscow (Video)November 2, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016