Radamel Falcao the victim of a Ferrari based prank thanks to RTVE & team mate Adrian
- December 30, 2012
Kudos to Spanish Television channel RTVE for setting up Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao with an elaborate prank and the Colombian forward fell hook, line and sinker.
With Friday being Spain’s Day of the Holy Innocents, RTVE aired the prank, which involved Falcao test driving a rather sleek red Ferrari alongside team mate and striking partner Adrian.
Falcao take the Ferrari for a drive before having lunch with Adrian and a friend when the prank rolls into action with a nasty surprise waiting for the serial goal scorer.
Thankfully for Falcao, he takes much of it in good grace and comes out of the whole charade looking like a decent character.
No doubt, this video will get a bigger airing in the UK when Radamel Falcao joins Manchester City or Chelsea next summer…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi