Radamel Falcao the victim of a Ferrari based prank thanks to RTVE & team mate Adrian
- December 30, 2012
Kudos to Spanish Television channel RTVE for setting up Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao with an elaborate prank and the Colombian forward fell hook, line and sinker.
With Friday being Spain’s Day of the Holy Innocents, RTVE aired the prank, which involved Falcao test driving a rather sleek red Ferrari alongside team mate and striking partner Adrian.
Falcao take the Ferrari for a drive before having lunch with Adrian and a friend when the prank rolls into action with a nasty surprise waiting for the serial goal scorer.
Thankfully for Falcao, he takes much of it in good grace and comes out of the whole charade looking like a decent character.
No doubt, this video will get a bigger airing in the UK when Radamel Falcao joins Manchester City or Chelsea next summer…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...