Radamel Falcao sends message of support to Soner Ertek, the player who injured him
Soner Ertek gracias por tus mensajes. No te culpes por lo sucedido son accidentes del fútbol.
— Radamel Falcao (@FALCAO) January 25, 2014
Colombian striker Radamel Falcao has come out publicly and thanks Soner Ertek, the player who injured him, for his public apologies.
Soner Ertek, an unknown in France, as an amateur player in France for AS Chasselay, has become an infamous name in Colombia and even received death threats on Twitter.
Before Radamel Falcao underwent an operation on his injured cruciate ligaments on Saturday, the Monaco hitman sent a message to Ertek on Twitter.
The translation of the Tweet above is: “Soner Ertek, thanks for your posts. Do not blame yourself, for what happened.”
The Portuguese doctor who performed the operation, Jose Carlos Noronha, has told the Colombian media that Falcao has a 50/50 chance of making the World Cup.
Noronha: “There’s a possibility… it’s not out of the question… It went well… The light at the end of the tunnel isn’t small.”
Colombia open their World Cup campaign against Greece on June 14, 2014.
Watch Live Stream
- Colombian international Diego Osorio arrested at airport with 1.145kg of cocaineOctober 14, 2016
- Mother of James Rodriguez shares sick death threats sent to Real Madrid starOctober 9, 2016
- Brazil v Colombia: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-07August 31, 2016
- Neymar scores a free-kick & starts a fight in Brazil’s 2-0 win over Colombia (Videos)August 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scores on his return in a friendly (Official Video)July 2, 2016
- Chelsea confirm three departures, including Alexandre PatoJuly 1, 2016