Radamel Falcao sends message of support to Soner Ertek, the player who injured him
- January 26, 2014
Soner Ertek gracias por tus mensajes. No te culpes por lo sucedido son accidentes del fútbol.
— Radamel Falcao (@FALCAO) January 25, 2014
Colombian striker Radamel Falcao has come out publicly and thanks Soner Ertek, the player who injured him, for his public apologies.
Soner Ertek, an unknown in France, as an amateur player in France for AS Chasselay, has become an infamous name in Colombia and even received death threats on Twitter.
Before Radamel Falcao underwent an operation on his injured cruciate ligaments on Saturday, the Monaco hitman sent a message to Ertek on Twitter.
The translation of the Tweet above is: “Soner Ertek, thanks for your posts. Do not blame yourself, for what happened.”
The Portuguese doctor who performed the operation, Jose Carlos Noronha, has told the Colombian media that Falcao has a 50/50 chance of making the World Cup.
Noronha: “There’s a possibility… it’s not out of the question… It went well… The light at the end of the tunnel isn’t small.”
Colombia open their World Cup campaign against Greece on June 14, 2014.
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Argentina v Colombia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia 0 – Peru 0: Stalemate sends both nations into the quarterfinals [Officia...
- Chelsea fans urge Mourinho to veto Radamel Falcao deal after awful Colombia display [Be...
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi