Radamel Falcao sends message of support to Soner Ertek, the player who injured him
- January 26, 2014
Soner Ertek gracias por tus mensajes. No te culpes por lo sucedido son accidentes del fútbol.
— Radamel Falcao (@FALCAO) January 25, 2014
Colombian striker Radamel Falcao has come out publicly and thanks Soner Ertek, the player who injured him, for his public apologies.
Soner Ertek, an unknown in France, as an amateur player in France for AS Chasselay, has become an infamous name in Colombia and even received death threats on Twitter.
Before Radamel Falcao underwent an operation on his injured cruciate ligaments on Saturday, the Monaco hitman sent a message to Ertek on Twitter.
The translation of the Tweet above is: “Soner Ertek, thanks for your posts. Do not blame yourself, for what happened.”
The Portuguese doctor who performed the operation, Jose Carlos Noronha, has told the Colombian media that Falcao has a 50/50 chance of making the World Cup.
Noronha: “There’s a possibility… it’s not out of the question… It went well… The light at the end of the tunnel isn’t small.”
Colombia open their World Cup campaign against Greece on June 14, 2014.
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Argentina v Colombia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia 0 – Peru 0: Stalemate sends both nations into the quarterfinals [Officia...
- Chelsea fans urge Mourinho to veto Radamel Falcao deal after awful Colombia display [Be...
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...