Radamel Falcao sends message of support to Soner Ertek, the player who injured him
- January 26, 2014
Soner Ertek gracias por tus mensajes. No te culpes por lo sucedido son accidentes del fútbol.
— Radamel Falcao (@FALCAO) January 25, 2014
Colombian striker Radamel Falcao has come out publicly and thanks Soner Ertek, the player who injured him, for his public apologies.
Soner Ertek, an unknown in France, as an amateur player in France for AS Chasselay, has become an infamous name in Colombia and even received death threats on Twitter.
Before Radamel Falcao underwent an operation on his injured cruciate ligaments on Saturday, the Monaco hitman sent a message to Ertek on Twitter.
The translation of the Tweet above is: “Soner Ertek, thanks for your posts. Do not blame yourself, for what happened.”
The Portuguese doctor who performed the operation, Jose Carlos Noronha, has told the Colombian media that Falcao has a 50/50 chance of making the World Cup.
Noronha: “There’s a possibility… it’s not out of the question… It went well… The light at the end of the tunnel isn’t small.”
Colombia open their World Cup campaign against Greece on June 14, 2014.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...