Radamel Falcao says his World Cup dream is still alive in Instagram letter thanking fans
- January 23, 2014
Radamel Falcao is going through every player’s worst nightmare – the fear of missing the World Cup through injury.
The Colombian striker ruptured his ACL in the French Cup last night, leaving his World Cup hopes in the balance.
But El Tigre has come out to allay his fans’ fears with an Instagram letter, thanking them for all the love and ‘carino’ he’s received from all over the world.
Falcao says he can’t hide his deep sadness and broken heart at the shock of being told he may miss out on the Mundial, but he insists his World Cup dream remains alive, finishing off by saying that ‘God makes possible the improbable, I believe in him!’
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Argentina v Colombia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia 0 – Peru 0: Stalemate sends both nations into the quarterfinals [Officia...
- Chelsea fans urge Mourinho to veto Radamel Falcao deal after awful Colombia display [Be...
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi