Radamel Falcao releases his birth certificate to prove he is 27 years old
The primary school attended by Falcao produced a document that claimed the Monaco forward was born in 1984 and not 1986.
This would have opened up a whole can of worms (see article above) and Falcao moved quickly to deny suggestions he was two years older than everyone previously thought.
At first Falcao took to his Twitter account to rubbish the claims and then on Wednesday his birth certificate was released by Colombian newspaper El Tiempo.
The birth certificate states that Radamel Falcao García Zárate (his full name) was born on February 20th, 1986 in Santa Marta,
Someone has clearly got it in for Falcao as apparently this rumour has already spread earlier in his career during his spell at River Plate.
It is our prediction that when Radamel Falcao takes next summer’s World Cup by storm, these reports will once again surface.
The birth certificate is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Brazil v Colombia: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-07August 31, 2016
- Neymar scores a free-kick & starts a fight in Brazil’s 2-0 win over Colombia (Videos)August 14, 2016
- Arsenal’s David Ospina pulls off wonder save for Colombia (Video)June 26, 2016
- Reigning Copa America champs Chile beat Colombia 2-0 to reach the final (Official Videos)June 23, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016
- AS Monaco reject €40 million Manchester City offer for 17-year-old Kylian Mbappe [L’Equipe]August 31, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scores on his return in a friendly (Official Video)July 2, 2016
- Chelsea confirm three departures, including Alexandre PatoJuly 1, 2016