Radamel Falcao releases his birth certificate to prove he is 27 years old
- July 25, 2013
The primary school attended by Falcao produced a document that claimed the Monaco forward was born in 1984 and not 1986.
This would have opened up a whole can of worms (see article above) and Falcao moved quickly to deny suggestions he was two years older than everyone previously thought.
At first Falcao took to his Twitter account to rubbish the claims and then on Wednesday his birth certificate was released by Colombian newspaper El Tiempo.
The birth certificate states that Radamel Falcao García Zárate (his full name) was born on February 20th, 1986 in Santa Marta,
Someone has clearly got it in for Falcao as apparently this rumour has already spread earlier in his career during his spell at River Plate.
It is our prediction that when Radamel Falcao takes next summer’s World Cup by storm, these reports will once again surface.
The birth certificate is below.
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Argentina v Colombia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia 0 – Peru 0: Stalemate sends both nations into the quarterfinals [Officia...
- Chelsea fans urge Mourinho to veto Radamel Falcao deal after awful Colombia display [Be...
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...