- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Radamel Falcao rejects offers from Chelsea, Man City, Spurs & Liverpool – wants to join Real Madrid [AS]
Despite the best efforts of a number of high-profile Premier League clubs, Radamel Falcao has set his heart on a move to Real Madrid, according to Madrid-based daily AS.
So far this summer, all of Radamel Falcao’s offers have come from England.
Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham are all understood to have made enquiries already this summer.
AS add that Liverpool have also spoken with Jorge Mendes, Falcao’s agent, in the event that Luis Suarez leaves Anfield for Spain.
Chelsea have instead gone with Diego Costa. Manchester City are reportedly weighing up an offer from Atletico Madrid for Alvaro Negredo.
Spurs look set to go for Wilfried Bony unless they can convince Chelsea to part with Romelu Lukaku and Liverpool could receive Alexis Sanchez as part of a deal to sell Suarez to Barcelona.
In any event, Falcao has his heart set on Real Madrid and a return to La Liga where he was so prolific with Atletico Madrid.
Real Madrid are looking for a younger striker happy to play the sort of role Alvaro Morata performed last year, but they have not ruled out a move for the Monaco striker.
The 28-year-old striker is contracted to Monaco until 2018 and looks close to full fitness, after missing the World Cup through injury.
An Instagram video posted by Falcao yesterday can be seen below.
- Updated: June 22, 2014