Radamel Falcao rejects offers from Chelsea, Man City, Spurs & Liverpool – wants to join Real Madrid [AS]
Despite the best efforts of a number of high-profile Premier League clubs, Radamel Falcao has set his heart on a move to Real Madrid, according to Madrid-based daily AS.
So far this summer, all of Radamel Falcao’s offers have come from England.
Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham are all understood to have made enquiries already this summer.
AS add that Liverpool have also spoken with Jorge Mendes, Falcao’s agent, in the event that Luis Suarez leaves Anfield for Spain.
Chelsea have instead gone with Diego Costa. Manchester City are reportedly weighing up an offer from Atletico Madrid for Alvaro Negredo.
Spurs look set to go for Wilfried Bony unless they can convince Chelsea to part with Romelu Lukaku and Liverpool could receive Alexis Sanchez as part of a deal to sell Suarez to Barcelona.
In any event, Falcao has his heart set on Real Madrid and a return to La Liga where he was so prolific with Atletico Madrid.
Real Madrid are looking for a younger striker happy to play the sort of role Alvaro Morata performed last year, but they have not ruled out a move for the Monaco striker.
The 28-year-old striker is contracted to Monaco until 2018 and looks close to full fitness, after missing the World Cup through injury.
An Instagram video posted by Falcao yesterday can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea v West Brom: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Two Chelsea legends return to the club during MLS off-seasonDecember 10, 2016
- David Luiz claims he’s ready to take over from Chelsea legend John TerryDecember 10, 2016
- Chelsea boss reveals damage caused by Sergio Aguero’s tackle on David LuizDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016
- Jamie Carragher & the internet lay into Pep Guardiola & the Man City defenceDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Man City’s Claudio Bravo responds to criticismDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s interesting response to question about Yaya Toure’s drink driving charge (Video)December 9, 2016