Radamel Falcao rejects offers from Chelsea, Man City, Spurs & Liverpool – wants to join Real Madrid [AS]
Despite the best efforts of a number of high-profile Premier League clubs, Radamel Falcao has set his heart on a move to Real Madrid, according to Madrid-based daily AS.
So far this summer, all of Radamel Falcao’s offers have come from England.
Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham are all understood to have made enquiries already this summer.
AS add that Liverpool have also spoken with Jorge Mendes, Falcao’s agent, in the event that Luis Suarez leaves Anfield for Spain.
Chelsea have instead gone with Diego Costa. Manchester City are reportedly weighing up an offer from Atletico Madrid for Alvaro Negredo.
Spurs look set to go for Wilfried Bony unless they can convince Chelsea to part with Romelu Lukaku and Liverpool could receive Alexis Sanchez as part of a deal to sell Suarez to Barcelona.
In any event, Falcao has his heart set on Real Madrid and a return to La Liga where he was so prolific with Atletico Madrid.
Real Madrid are looking for a younger striker happy to play the sort of role Alvaro Morata performed last year, but they have not ruled out a move for the Monaco striker.
The 28-year-old striker is contracted to Monaco until 2018 and looks close to full fitness, after missing the World Cup through injury.
An Instagram video posted by Falcao yesterday can be seen below.
- Steven Gerrard’s slip is the latest clip to get the Thierry Henry reaction (video)
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas is now the top assist-maker in Spanish history (Video)
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas hit with 6-month driving ban [Mirror]
- Diego Costa admits he returned to Chelsea pre-season overweight, defends Jose Mourinho
- Liverpool fan DJ Spoony trolled Man United fans at Old Trafford on Saturday (Video)
- Marco Reus to Liverpool? Linda Pizzuti Henry drops a hint on Twitter that it’s po...
- Jurgen Klopp on the challenges for Liverpool in this season’s Premier League (Video)
- Jurgen Klopp meets Liverpool fans on the street, finds out if the supporters like him (...
- Over 133,000 FPL managers have brought in Sergio Aguero in the past week
- Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero confirms he’ll be out for a month, will miss Manc...
- Freestyle footballer Soufiane Touzani goes nutmeg crazy at the Man City academy (Video)
- Man City striker Sergio Aguero stretchered off: FPL managers in despair (Video & T...