Radamel Falcao posts Instagram picture confirming he can now walk again, doesn’t need crutches
- February 23, 2014
It was on January 22, 2014 that Radamel Falcao picked up a serious knee ligament injury that appeared to rule out an appearance at the World Cup this summer.
The Coupe de France clash with Monts Or Azergues will likely live long in the memory for Falcao and Colombia as a nation.
Yet, all the signs from Falcao have been incredibly positive and the Colombian striker is expected to make it back for the World Cup.
Today, Falcao posted the picture above to his Instagram page with the following message: “Today marks 4 weeks of rehabilitation. I have left crutches and now learning to walk again.”
Initially, when we saw this photo it looked great that Falcao is undoubtedly improving.
However, if he makes it to Brazil, just months after having to “learn how to walk again,” this will be some story!
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...