Radamel Falcao posts Instagram picture confirming he can now walk again, doesn’t need crutches
It was on January 22, 2014 that Radamel Falcao picked up a serious knee ligament injury that appeared to rule out an appearance at the World Cup this summer.
The Coupe de France clash with Monts Or Azergues will likely live long in the memory for Falcao and Colombia as a nation.
Yet, all the signs from Falcao have been incredibly positive and the Colombian striker is expected to make it back for the World Cup.
Today, Falcao posted the picture above to his Instagram page with the following message: “Today marks 4 weeks of rehabilitation. I have left crutches and now learning to walk again.”
Initially, when we saw this photo it looked great that Falcao is undoubtedly improving.
However, if he makes it to Brazil, just months after having to “learn how to walk again,” this will be some story!
Watch Live Stream
- Neymar scores a free-kick & starts a fight in Brazil’s 2-0 win over Colombia (Videos)August 14, 2016
- Arsenal’s David Ospina pulls off wonder save for Colombia (Video)June 26, 2016
- Reigning Copa America champs Chile beat Colombia 2-0 to reach the final (Official Videos)June 23, 2016
- Colombian journalist Andrea Guerrero accused of flirting with James RodriguezJune 18, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scores on his return in a friendly (Official Video)July 2, 2016
- Chelsea confirm three departures, including Alexandre PatoJuly 1, 2016