Radamel Falcao posts Instagram picture confirming he can now walk again, doesn’t need crutches
- February 23, 2014
It was on January 22, 2014 that Radamel Falcao picked up a serious knee ligament injury that appeared to rule out an appearance at the World Cup this summer.
The Coupe de France clash with Monts Or Azergues will likely live long in the memory for Falcao and Colombia as a nation.
Yet, all the signs from Falcao have been incredibly positive and the Colombian striker is expected to make it back for the World Cup.
Today, Falcao posted the picture above to his Instagram page with the following message: “Today marks 4 weeks of rehabilitation. I have left crutches and now learning to walk again.”
Initially, when we saw this photo it looked great that Falcao is undoubtedly improving.
However, if he makes it to Brazil, just months after having to “learn how to walk again,” this will be some story!
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Argentina v Colombia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia 0 – Peru 0: Stalemate sends both nations into the quarterfinals [Officia...
- Chelsea fans urge Mourinho to veto Radamel Falcao deal after awful Colombia display [Be...
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi