- Robbie Keane trains with Ireland’s Special Olympics football team [Video]
- Falcao starts! Aston Villa v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Perth Glory’s 17 yr old Daniel De Silva makes his own volley with back to goal! (Keeper though!)
- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
- Amateur player in Peru tries backheel penalty, gets it spectacularly wrong!
Radamel Falcao posts Instagram picture confirming he can now walk again, doesn’t need crutches
It was on January 22, 2014 that Radamel Falcao picked up a serious knee ligament injury that appeared to rule out an appearance at the World Cup this summer.
The Coupe de France clash with Monts Or Azergues will likely live long in the memory for Falcao and Colombia as a nation.
Yet, all the signs from Falcao have been incredibly positive and the Colombian striker is expected to make it back for the World Cup.
Today, Falcao posted the picture above to his Instagram page with the following message: “Today marks 4 weeks of rehabilitation. I have left crutches and now learning to walk again.”
Initially, when we saw this photo it looked great that Falcao is undoubtedly improving.
However, if he makes it to Brazil, just months after having to “learn how to walk again,” this will be some story!
- Updated: February 23, 2014