Radamel Falcao posts Instagram picture confirming he can now walk again, doesn’t need crutches
It was on January 22, 2014 that Radamel Falcao picked up a serious knee ligament injury that appeared to rule out an appearance at the World Cup this summer.
The Coupe de France clash with Monts Or Azergues will likely live long in the memory for Falcao and Colombia as a nation.
Yet, all the signs from Falcao have been incredibly positive and the Colombian striker is expected to make it back for the World Cup.
Today, Falcao posted the picture above to his Instagram page with the following message: “Today marks 4 weeks of rehabilitation. I have left crutches and now learning to walk again.”
Initially, when we saw this photo it looked great that Falcao is undoubtedly improving.
However, if he makes it to Brazil, just months after having to “learn how to walk again,” this will be some story!
Watch Live Stream
- James Rodriguez has a dig at Real Madrid whilst with Colombia [Sport]April 1st, 2016
- Sebastian Perez scores amazing Zlatan-esque golazo for Colombia v Ecuador (Video)March 29th, 2016
- Venezuela’s Daniuska Rodriguez scored an insane solo goal v Colombia at U17 Championships (...March 16th, 2016
- Colombia 0 – Argentina 1: Lucas Biglia’s first half goal proves decisive (Highlights)November 18th, 2015
- Radamel Falcao’s future confirmed after horror spells at Man United & Chelsea [RMC Sport]May 15th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s horror spells at Man United & Chelsea set to end with a return to Fra...May 10th, 2016
- Incoming Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has already told Radamel Falcao to find a new club [Mail]April 26th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao declares himself fit for Chelsea, discusses Man United season [El Tiempo]March 15th, 2016