Radamel Falcao posts another recuperation video on Instagram: Colombian striker looking good!
Ever since Radamel Falcao picked up a knee injury playing for Monaco at the end of January, Colombia, if not the whole world, has been fretting about whether he will play at the 2014 World Cup.
With Falcao a keen user of social media, there have been updates from the Colombia striker and this is the third video he has posted on Instagram of his recovery.
Falcao is widely expected to make it back on a football pitch by some time in June and he is being willed on by the whole of Colombia.
If Falcao does make it, it will undoubtedly be one of the feel good stories of Brazil 2014.
The video was tagged with the following message from Falcao: “Día #21 sábado entrenamiento a doble jornada , acá un resumen.”
Translation: Day 21. Saturday. Double training. Here is a summary.”
Come on Radamel – we all want to see you in Brazil!!!
Watch Live Stream
- James Rodriguez has a dig at Real Madrid whilst with Colombia [Sport]April 1st, 2016
- Sebastian Perez scores amazing Zlatan-esque golazo for Colombia v Ecuador (Video)March 29th, 2016
- Venezuela’s Daniuska Rodriguez scored an insane solo goal v Colombia at U17 Championships (...March 16th, 2016
- Colombia 0 – Argentina 1: Lucas Biglia’s first half goal proves decisive (Highlights)November 18th, 2015
- Radamel Falcao’s future confirmed after horror spells at Man United & Chelsea [RMC Sport]May 15th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s horror spells at Man United & Chelsea set to end with a return to Fra...May 10th, 2016
- Incoming Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has already told Radamel Falcao to find a new club [Mail]April 26th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao declares himself fit for Chelsea, discusses Man United season [El Tiempo]March 15th, 2016