- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (nice trunks!) kicks a ball into a basketball net at a pool [Instagram]
- 101 Special Offer! Back West Ham at a whopping 6/1 to beat Arsenal!!!!!!
- Lazio want to swap Ogenyi Onazi for Liverpool’s Fabio Borini [Tutto Mercato Web]
- Manchester City offer Atletico Madrid €42m for Mario Mandzukic [Cope]
- Back Man United at an enhanced price of 5/1 to win at Spurs!!!!!
Radamel Falcao posts another recuperation video on Instagram: Colombian striker looking good!
Ever since Radamel Falcao picked up a knee injury playing for Monaco at the end of January, Colombia, if not the whole world, has been fretting about whether he will play at the 2014 World Cup.
With Falcao a keen user of social media, there have been updates from the Colombia striker and this is the third video he has posted on Instagram of his recovery.
Falcao is widely expected to make it back on a football pitch by some time in June and he is being willed on by the whole of Colombia.
If Falcao does make it, it will undoubtedly be one of the feel good stories of Brazil 2014.
The video was tagged with the following message from Falcao: “Día #21 sábado entrenamiento a doble jornada , acá un resumen.”
Translation: Day 21. Saturday. Double training. Here is a summary.”
Come on Radamel – we all want to see you in Brazil!!!
- Updated: February 15, 2014