Radamel Falcao posts another recuperation video on Instagram: Colombian striker looking good!
- February 15, 2014
Ever since Radamel Falcao picked up a knee injury playing for Monaco at the end of January, Colombia, if not the whole world, has been fretting about whether he will play at the 2014 World Cup.
With Falcao a keen user of social media, there have been updates from the Colombia striker and this is the third video he has posted on Instagram of his recovery.
Falcao is widely expected to make it back on a football pitch by some time in June and he is being willed on by the whole of Colombia.
If Falcao does make it, it will undoubtedly be one of the feel good stories of Brazil 2014.
The video was tagged with the following message from Falcao: “Día #21 sábado entrenamiento a doble jornada , acá un resumen.”
Translation: Day 21. Saturday. Double training. Here is a summary.”
Come on Radamel – we all want to see you in Brazil!!!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...