- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Radamel Falcao posts another recuperation video on Instagram: Colombian striker looking good!
- February 15, 2014
Ever since Radamel Falcao picked up a knee injury playing for Monaco at the end of January, Colombia, if not the whole world, has been fretting about whether he will play at the 2014 World Cup.
With Falcao a keen user of social media, there have been updates from the Colombia striker and this is the third video he has posted on Instagram of his recovery.
Falcao is widely expected to make it back on a football pitch by some time in June and he is being willed on by the whole of Colombia.
If Falcao does make it, it will undoubtedly be one of the feel good stories of Brazil 2014.
The video was tagged with the following message from Falcao: “Día #21 sábado entrenamiento a doble jornada , acá un resumen.”
Translation: Day 21. Saturday. Double training. Here is a summary.”
Come on Radamel – we all want to see you in Brazil!!!