Radamel Falcao posts another recuperation video on Instagram: Colombian striker looking good!
- February 15, 2014
Ever since Radamel Falcao picked up a knee injury playing for Monaco at the end of January, Colombia, if not the whole world, has been fretting about whether he will play at the 2014 World Cup.
With Falcao a keen user of social media, there have been updates from the Colombia striker and this is the third video he has posted on Instagram of his recovery.
Falcao is widely expected to make it back on a football pitch by some time in June and he is being willed on by the whole of Colombia.
If Falcao does make it, it will undoubtedly be one of the feel good stories of Brazil 2014.
The video was tagged with the following message from Falcao: “Día #21 sábado entrenamiento a doble jornada , acá un resumen.”
Translation: Day 21. Saturday. Double training. Here is a summary.”
Come on Radamel – we all want to see you in Brazil!!!
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Argentina v Colombia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia 0 – Peru 0: Stalemate sends both nations into the quarterfinals [Officia...
- Chelsea fans urge Mourinho to veto Radamel Falcao deal after awful Colombia display [Be...
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...