Radamel Falcao posts another recuperation video on Instagram: Colombian striker looking good!
Ever since Radamel Falcao picked up a knee injury playing for Monaco at the end of January, Colombia, if not the whole world, has been fretting about whether he will play at the 2014 World Cup.
With Falcao a keen user of social media, there have been updates from the Colombia striker and this is the third video he has posted on Instagram of his recovery.
Falcao is widely expected to make it back on a football pitch by some time in June and he is being willed on by the whole of Colombia.
If Falcao does make it, it will undoubtedly be one of the feel good stories of Brazil 2014.
The video was tagged with the following message from Falcao: “Día #21 sábado entrenamiento a doble jornada , acá un resumen.”
Translation: Day 21. Saturday. Double training. Here is a summary.”
Come on Radamel – we all want to see you in Brazil!!!
Watch Live Stream
- Faustino Asprilla claims Cristiano Ronaldo is having a damaging influencing on JamesNovember 17, 2016
- James Rodriguez was furious about rough treatment by Argentina players (Video)November 16, 2016
- Colombia’s James Rodriguez lost it with the ref in the tunnel after the defeat to Argentina (Video)November 16, 2016
- Leo Messi scores amazing free kick golazo for Argentina v Colombia (Video)November 16, 2016
- Radamel Falcao was on fire as Monaco beat CSKA Moscow 3-0 (Official Videos)November 3, 2016
- Radamel Falcao scores 2 goals for Monaco v CSKA Moscow (Video)November 2, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016