- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Radamel Falcao offered to Real Madrid, Chelsea & Man United for €45m [Marca]
Rumours emerged on Friday that Radamel Falcao wants to leave Monaco just weeks after joining the Ligue 1 side and Marca have confirmed today that the Colombian is looking to move to a bigger club.
Falcao is unhappy withe the project at Monaco as well as the new taxation rules imposed on Monaco by the French authorities which eats into his mammoth salary.
The former Atletico Madrid striker also believes that Monaco have failed to sign enough good players despite the arrival of Eric Abidal, Joao Moutinho, James Rodriguez and Ricardo Carvalho.
Marca claim Falcao wants to leave Monaco before the end of the summer transfer window and is now being offered to some of the biggest clubs in Europe for 45 million euros, including Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United.
The Madrid-based paper report that Real Madrid have rejected the chance to bring Falcao to the Bernabeu as they are intent on signing Gareth Bale.
They only tip Manchester United boss David Moyes to move for Falcao if Wayne Rooney leaves Old Trafford this summer, which looks increasingly likely.
So, Marca make Chelsea favourites to sign Radamel Falcao with Jose Mourinho reportedly keen on bringing the striker to Real Madrid last season.
Much will of course depend on whether Chelsea continue to make moves for Rooney and Samuel Eto’o, who was heavily linked last week.
- Updated: August 18, 2013