Radamel Falcao loses it as Monaco go down to 1-0 defeat at Augsburg
- July 21, 2013
Perhaps not all is well in Paradise!
Moneybags Monaco suffered their second successive friendly defeat in Germany on Saturday, going down 1-0 to Bundesliga side Augsburg.
Major summer signing Radamel Falcao – the biggest of the lot at 60 million euros – was not a happy bunny after the big Colombian was on the receiving end of a few serious fouls and then got booked for being rather aggressive.
Wisely, Monaco coach Claudio Ranieri removed Falcao from the fray for the second half.
Looks like Monaco still have plenty of work to do for season 2013/2014.
- No evidence supports Telegraph & Guardian claims that Arsenal may sign Monaco̵...
- Layvin Kurzawa scores three fantastic volleys at Monaco training [Official Video]
- After selling Christian Benteke to Liverpool, Aston Villa are set to buy Anthony Martia...
- QPR v Monaco: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- AS Monaco complete loan signing of Stephan El Shaarawy from AC Milan [Video]
- Ciao Faraone: AC Milan post video tribute to Stephan El Shaarawy after his Monaco move
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi