- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Radamel Falcao loses it as Monaco go down to 1-0 defeat at Augsburg
Perhaps not all is well in Paradise!
Moneybags Monaco suffered their second successive friendly defeat in Germany on Saturday, going down 1-0 to Bundesliga side Augsburg.
Major summer signing Radamel Falcao – the biggest of the lot at 60 million euros – was not a happy bunny after the big Colombian was on the receiving end of a few serious fouls and then got booked for being rather aggressive.
Wisely, Monaco coach Claudio Ranieri removed Falcao from the fray for the second half.
Looks like Monaco still have plenty of work to do for season 2013/2014.
- Updated: July 21, 2013