- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
- The Guardian list the numbers that make Cristiano Ronaldo the most marketable footballer in the world
- Martin Odegaard has an option to sign a five-year-deal with Real Madrid when he turns 16 [Marca]
Radamel Falcao loses it as Monaco go down to 1-0 defeat at Augsburg
Perhaps not all is well in Paradise!
Moneybags Monaco suffered their second successive friendly defeat in Germany on Saturday, going down 1-0 to Bundesliga side Augsburg.
Major summer signing Radamel Falcao – the biggest of the lot at 60 million euros – was not a happy bunny after the big Colombian was on the receiving end of a few serious fouls and then got booked for being rather aggressive.
Wisely, Monaco coach Claudio Ranieri removed Falcao from the fray for the second half.
Looks like Monaco still have plenty of work to do for season 2013/2014.
- Updated: July 21, 2013