Radamel Falcao & his Monaco teammates took a shocked selfie after Germany scored 5 v Brazil [Picture]
- July 8, 2014
Radamel Falcao and his Monaco teammates had the same reaction as Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku to watching Germany decimate Brazil in their World Cup semifinal.
Falcao was watching the game with Layvin Kurzawa and Lucas Ocampos, and the trio felt the need to record their emotions at watching the Selecao get embarrassed in front of the world.
In a comedy selfie, the three Monaco men pulled shocked poses as they poked a bit of fun at Brazil’s tragedy.
See the picture below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]