- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Radamel Falcao & his Monaco teammates took a shocked selfie after Germany scored 5 v Brazil [Picture]
Radamel Falcao and his Monaco teammates had the same reaction as Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku to watching Germany decimate Brazil in their World Cup semifinal.
Falcao was watching the game with Layvin Kurzawa and Lucas Ocampos, and the trio felt the need to record their emotions at watching the Selecao get embarrassed in front of the world.
In a comedy selfie, the three Monaco men pulled shocked poses as they poked a bit of fun at Brazil’s tragedy.
See the picture below.
- Updated: July 8, 2014