Radamel Falcao & his Monaco teammates took a shocked selfie after Germany scored 5 v Brazil [Picture]
- July 8, 2014
Radamel Falcao and his Monaco teammates had the same reaction as Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku to watching Germany decimate Brazil in their World Cup semifinal.
Falcao was watching the game with Layvin Kurzawa and Lucas Ocampos, and the trio felt the need to record their emotions at watching the Selecao get embarrassed in front of the world.
In a comedy selfie, the three Monaco men pulled shocked poses as they poked a bit of fun at Brazil’s tragedy.
See the picture below.
- PSG & Monaco are both chasing brilliant teenager Hachim Mastour [L’Equipe]
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Manchester City close in on the signing of Monaco defender Fabinho [L’Equipe]
- Liverpool & Man United are keen on central defender Aymen Abdennour [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi