Falcao may miss the World Cup after a nasty knee injury in Monaco’s cup clash at Monts [Video & Pictures]
Fears are on high alert on Wednesday night over Radamel Falcao’s health for the rest of the season and for the upcoming World Cup after the Monaco striker suffered a nasty knee injury in Monaco’s cup clash at Monts.
The 27-year-old Colombian international opened the scoring just before the half-hour mark, but he was left lying on the floor in obvious pain after a heavy challenge four minutes before the break. Falcao immediately called for medical attention and was stretched from the field.
We await medical tests to determine just how bad Falcao’s injury is.
Monaco are five pooints behind PSG in the Ligue 1 title race, while Colombia are pair with the Ivory Coast, Greece and Japan at Brazil 2014.
Watch videos of Radamel Falcao’s goal and injury for Monaco against Monts below, together with pictures of the Colombian’s horror injury.
Watch Live Stream
- Monaco’s Djibril Sidibe reveals why he rejected a move to Arsenal [Le Parisien]October 10, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scores on his return in a friendly (Official Video)July 2, 2016
- Chelsea confirm three departures, including Alexandre PatoJuly 1, 2016