Falcao may miss the World Cup after a nasty knee injury in Monaco’s cup clash at Monts [Video & Pictures]
- January 22, 2014
Fears are on high alert on Wednesday night over Radamel Falcao’s health for the rest of the season and for the upcoming World Cup after the Monaco striker suffered a nasty knee injury in Monaco’s cup clash at Monts.
The 27-year-old Colombian international opened the scoring just before the half-hour mark, but he was left lying on the floor in obvious pain after a heavy challenge four minutes before the break. Falcao immediately called for medical attention and was stretched from the field.
We await medical tests to determine just how bad Falcao’s injury is.
Monaco are five pooints behind PSG in the Ligue 1 title race, while Colombia are pair with the Ivory Coast, Greece and Japan at Brazil 2014.
Watch videos of Radamel Falcao’s goal and injury for Monaco against Monts below, together with pictures of the Colombian’s horror injury.
- Monaco v PSG: Watch a Live Stream
- Chelsea submit £39m bid for 19-year-old Monaco striker Anthony Martial [AS]
- Monaco v Lille: Watch a Live Stream
- No evidence supports Telegraph & Guardian claims that Arsenal may sign Monaco̵...
- Layvin Kurzawa scores three fantastic volleys at Monaco training [Official Video]
- After selling Christian Benteke to Liverpool, Aston Villa are set to buy Anthony Martia...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...