Quality Satire: Spurs board too scared to tell Tim Sherwood he’s sacked [Daily Mash]
Fair play to satirical website The Daily Mash, who’ve perfectly captured the bizarre situation at Tottenham, where pretty much everyone knows Tim Sherwood will be shown the door at the end of the season, yet everyone’s continuing as if it were all Happy Families.
The board are keeping schtum while they blatantly interview replacements, while Sherwood refuses to entertain the prospect of the sack in every interview he gives.
The Daily Mash came up with a great satirical article on it, which we’ve added below.
BOARD members at Tottenham Hotspur are still arguing over who has to tell Tim Sherwood he’s fired.
After an entirely typical series of results for the club, Louis van Gaal has been brought in to manage the side but has pretended to be the new heating engineer whenever Sherwood is around.
Board member Roy Hobbs said: “I subtly suggested Tim might want to spend more time in his garden but he just growled ‘do I look like a fucking gnome to you?’ and glared at me until I backed out of the room.
“I think we might have to move stadium in the summer and lock him inside this one.”
- Where did he go? Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood hilariously disappears in viral vine
- Tim Sherwood laments ‘individual errors’ after Leicester 3 – Aston Vi...
- Twitter mocks Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood after Leicester’s comeback win (Tweets)
- Tim Sherwood laughs hard at a Dick joke post Aston Villa 2 – Sunderland 2 (video)
- Awesome tribute: Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale named Welsh Player of the Year 2015 (v...
- Quality fan footage: Christian Eriksen’s 2nd free-kick goal for Spurs at Swansea ...
- Tottenham’s Cameron Carter-Vickers on target for America’s U23 (Official Vi...
- Tottenham loanee Grant Ward thumped a golazo in the top corner v Burnley (Official Video)