Quality Paul & Tom Ince Meme sums up the longevity of Ryan Giggs’ Man United career
- February 23, 2014
Put side by side, the two pictures above show just how long Ryan Giggs has been a Manchester United player.
It seems like yesterday that Ryan Giggs was celebrating goals with Paul Ince, who is now 46 years of age, at the start of the Welshman’s Manchester United career.
On Saturday Ryan Giggs came on for the final 10 minutes of Manchester United’s 2-0 win at Crystal Palace allowing him to play on the same Premier League pitch as Tom Ince, Paul’s son, who is 22.
Tom Ince was replaced after 85 minutes by Dwight Gayle as Crystal Palace looked to find a way back into the game.
The former Blackpool winger has spoken publicly of his admiration for Ryan Giggs and how the pair shared a room when the Manchester United legend briefly lived with Paul Ince and his family.
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move; Crystal Palace favourites for Loic Remy [Sunday T...
- Palace fans sing ‘there’s only one Steven Gerrard’ after their win ov...
- Crystal Palace poop all over Steven Gerrard’s Liverpool swan song with an away An...
- Man United’s Juan Mata celebrates top 4 & praises David De Gea in weekly blog
- Palace’s Yannick Bolasie had a bottle thrown at him v Man United. Reacts with a s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi