- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Quality Paul & Tom Ince Meme sums up the longevity of Ryan Giggs’ Man United career
Put side by side, the two pictures above show just how long Ryan Giggs has been a Manchester United player.
It seems like yesterday that Ryan Giggs was celebrating goals with Paul Ince, who is now 46 years of age, at the start of the Welshman’s Manchester United career.
On Saturday Ryan Giggs came on for the final 10 minutes of Manchester United’s 2-0 win at Crystal Palace allowing him to play on the same Premier League pitch as Tom Ince, Paul’s son, who is 22.
Tom Ince was replaced after 85 minutes by Dwight Gayle as Crystal Palace looked to find a way back into the game.
The former Blackpool winger has spoken publicly of his admiration for Ryan Giggs and how the pair shared a room when the Manchester United legend briefly lived with Paul Ince and his family.
- Updated: February 23, 2014