Quality Paul & Tom Ince Meme sums up the longevity of Ryan Giggs’ Man United career
- February 23, 2014
Put side by side, the two pictures above show just how long Ryan Giggs has been a Manchester United player.
It seems like yesterday that Ryan Giggs was celebrating goals with Paul Ince, who is now 46 years of age, at the start of the Welshman’s Manchester United career.
On Saturday Ryan Giggs came on for the final 10 minutes of Manchester United’s 2-0 win at Crystal Palace allowing him to play on the same Premier League pitch as Tom Ince, Paul’s son, who is 22.
Tom Ince was replaced after 85 minutes by Dwight Gayle as Crystal Palace looked to find a way back into the game.
The former Blackpool winger has spoken publicly of his admiration for Ryan Giggs and how the pair shared a room when the Manchester United legend briefly lived with Paul Ince and his family.
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Rui Patricio (Sporting CP) makes Gordon Banks-esque save to deny Crystal Palace (Video)
- Patrick Bamford admits it was an easy decision to leave Chelsea for Crystal Palace [Video]
- Patrick Bamford moves to Crystal Palace on season-long loan after signing new Chelsea deal
- Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford set for 1-year loan deal at Crystal Palace [Mail]
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi