Quality Paul & Tom Ince Meme sums up the longevity of Ryan Giggs’ Man United career
- February 23, 2014
Put side by side, the two pictures above show just how long Ryan Giggs has been a Manchester United player.
It seems like yesterday that Ryan Giggs was celebrating goals with Paul Ince, who is now 46 years of age, at the start of the Welshman’s Manchester United career.
On Saturday Ryan Giggs came on for the final 10 minutes of Manchester United’s 2-0 win at Crystal Palace allowing him to play on the same Premier League pitch as Tom Ince, Paul’s son, who is 22.
Tom Ince was replaced after 85 minutes by Dwight Gayle as Crystal Palace looked to find a way back into the game.
The former Blackpool winger has spoken publicly of his admiration for Ryan Giggs and how the pair shared a room when the Manchester United legend briefly lived with Paul Ince and his family.
- Glenn Murray to complete a £5m move from Crystal Palace to Bournemouth [Sky Sports Audio]
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea fans say there’s no chance they can win the league after losing to Crysta...
- Good news for Chelsea fans, bad news for Chelsea fans. Jeff Stelling’s awesome li...
- Alan Pardew celebrates Crystal Palace’s “fantastic” win over Chelsea ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...