Quality! Kasper Schmeichel’s incredible one-handed flying save (Leicester) v Blackburn
- February 28, 2013
Kasper Schmeichel undoubtedly made his dad proud this week when the Foxes keeper made a world class save against Blackburn Rovers.
With the scores still goalless on Tuesday night, Kasper made an incredible one-handed flying save to deny Morten Gamst Pedersen’s wickedly deflected shot from going in.
Leicester went on to win the match 3-0, and manager Nigel Pearson was gushing about his goalie after the game.
It was a fantastic save at a key time… He was going the wrong way but showed a lot of agility and reactions. It was a fantastic save.
Kasper is having a very good season for us. Sometimes you notice goalkeepers when they make a string of saves but end up on the losing side. I would rather have a keeper who doesn’t have a lot to do but, when he does have to do something, he does it well.
He works exceptionally hard at his game. He has been a big part of our season so far. He is driven to be successful.
Enjoy Kasper Schmeichel’s brilliant stop below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...