Goalkeeper avoids ‘coming up for corner’ dilemma by hitching a ride on a motorbike!
- March 16, 2013
We’ve seen it so many times.
Keeper comes up for a corner in a vainglorious bid to score an epic stoppage time equaliser/winner, only get sucker-punched with a counter attack and be left looking a bit stupid.
An amateur keeper has come up with the ingenious solution.
Coming up for the corner, he had his mate swing behind the goals atop his….motorbike!
Then, when the corner inevitably went to waste, he jumped on the back of the bike, and was guided safely back to his goalmouth by his loyal and benevolent biker friend.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”304106″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...