- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Goalkeeper avoids ‘coming up for corner’ dilemma by hitching a ride on a motorbike!
We’ve seen it so many times.
Keeper comes up for a corner in a vainglorious bid to score an epic stoppage time equaliser/winner, only get sucker-punched with a counter attack and be left looking a bit stupid.
An amateur keeper has come up with the ingenious solution.
Coming up for the corner, he had his mate swing behind the goals atop his….motorbike!
Then, when the corner inevitably went to waste, he jumped on the back of the bike, and was guided safely back to his goalmouth by his loyal and benevolent biker friend.
- Updated: March 16, 2013