- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
- A sinister Bruce Grobelaar says Simon Mignolet is Liverpool’s problem: ‘He let in 52 goals!’
- Frank Lampard post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘It was a special night, but we’re not there yet’ [Video]
- Brilliant! BVB coach Jurgen Klopp laughs hysterically to the bemusement of journos [Video]
- Gallas? John Terry post Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5: ‘William’ [sic] was different class’ [Video]
Goalkeeper avoids ‘coming up for corner’ dilemma by hitching a ride on a motorbike!
We’ve seen it so many times.
Keeper comes up for a corner in a vainglorious bid to score an epic stoppage time equaliser/winner, only get sucker-punched with a counter attack and be left looking a bit stupid.
An amateur keeper has come up with the ingenious solution.
Coming up for the corner, he had his mate swing behind the goals atop his….motorbike!
Then, when the corner inevitably went to waste, he jumped on the back of the bike, and was guided safely back to his goalmouth by his loyal and benevolent biker friend.
- Updated: March 16, 2013