Goalkeeper avoids ‘coming up for corner’ dilemma by hitching a ride on a motorbike!
- March 16, 2013
We’ve seen it so many times.
Keeper comes up for a corner in a vainglorious bid to score an epic stoppage time equaliser/winner, only get sucker-punched with a counter attack and be left looking a bit stupid.
An amateur keeper has come up with the ingenious solution.
Coming up for the corner, he had his mate swing behind the goals atop his….motorbike!
Then, when the corner inevitably went to waste, he jumped on the back of the bike, and was guided safely back to his goalmouth by his loyal and benevolent biker friend.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”304106″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]