- Chicharito scores at Real Madrid training, after slick stepover skills from Isco [Video]
- Gooner Bully expects Arsenal to finish in the Top 3 after West Ham win [Video]
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla: ‘If Alexis Sanchez wants to take the next penalty, no problem!
- Arsenal fans Claude & Ty bicker over West Ham win [Video]
- Man United striker Robin Van Persie funny post on Instagram after 0-0 draw at Spurs
Quality! Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud led Stade de France crowd in rendition of La Marseillaise post Ukraine win
From Instagram (see picture below) and the video above, you feel Olivier Giroud was a relieved man after France reached the World Cup in Brazil.
Shorn of service in Kiev on Friday night, Giroud was one of the major changes by Didier Deschamps from the first leg to the second leg.
Nevertheless, Giroud got a couple of minutes at the end and in the Arsenal striker and Karim Benzema have two of the most exciting front men to playing at the World Cup.
Throw in Franck Ribery and Paul Pogba behind one of Giroud or Benzema and Les Bleus undoubtedly have a real chance in Brazil.
After the 3-0 win over Ukraine, Giroud led the Stade de France crowd in a rendition of La Marseillaise post Ukraine win.
Considering how detached the French public were reportedly after the initial defeat to Ukraine, this must have been a special moment!
- Updated: November 20, 2013