Quality! Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud led Stade de France crowd in rendition of La Marseillaise post Ukraine win
- November 20, 2013
From Instagram (see picture below) and the video above, you feel Olivier Giroud was a relieved man after France reached the World Cup in Brazil.
Shorn of service in Kiev on Friday night, Giroud was one of the major changes by Didier Deschamps from the first leg to the second leg.
Nevertheless, Giroud got a couple of minutes at the end and in the Arsenal striker and Karim Benzema have two of the most exciting front men to playing at the World Cup.
Throw in Franck Ribery and Paul Pogba behind one of Giroud or Benzema and Les Bleus undoubtedly have a real chance in Brazil.
After the 3-0 win over Ukraine, Giroud led the Stade de France crowd in a rendition of La Marseillaise post Ukraine win.
Considering how detached the French public were reportedly after the initial defeat to Ukraine, this must have been a special moment!
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...