Quality! Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud led Stade de France crowd in rendition of La Marseillaise post Ukraine win
- November 20, 2013
From Instagram (see picture below) and the video above, you feel Olivier Giroud was a relieved man after France reached the World Cup in Brazil.
Shorn of service in Kiev on Friday night, Giroud was one of the major changes by Didier Deschamps from the first leg to the second leg.
Nevertheless, Giroud got a couple of minutes at the end and in the Arsenal striker and Karim Benzema have two of the most exciting front men to playing at the World Cup.
Throw in Franck Ribery and Paul Pogba behind one of Giroud or Benzema and Les Bleus undoubtedly have a real chance in Brazil.
After the 3-0 win over Ukraine, Giroud led the Stade de France crowd in a rendition of La Marseillaise post Ukraine win.
Considering how detached the French public were reportedly after the initial defeat to Ukraine, this must have been a special moment!
Rafa Benitez unveiled as Real Madrid coach, refuses to discuss Iker Casillas
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]