- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
- Robinho scores silky solo effort after bamboozling defence with step-overs [Video]
- David Moyes was spotted chatting to Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre at Turf Moor
QPR’s Loic Remy travels to Newcastle for medical, ahead of one year loan deal
Newcastle United’s new Director of Football Joe Kinnear is closing in on his first signing at the club.
According to reliable sources, Loic Remy is on his way to the North East for a medical ahead of an agreed one year loan deal with an option to buy for approximately £7m.
The QPR and French International moved to West London in January in a £8 million move but following relegation from the Premier League, Remy will join the incredibly French club, Newcastle United.
Remy actually rejected a move to Newcastle in January, instead opting to move to relegation threatened QPR.
Fellow French striker Bafatembi Gomis is also close to signing for the Geordies.
- Updated: August 5, 2013