- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
QPR v Burnley: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Updated: January 31, 2014
Watch QPR v Burnley on our live football online video streaming service via Bet365.
QPR v Burnley kicks off at 12.15pm UK time on 1.2.14 in a pulsating top of the table clash as 2nd place QPR host 3rd place Burnley at Loftus road. Burnley are only 3 points behind QPR and could make a big dent on QPR’s automatic promotion hopes.
Bet365 are showing QPR v Burnley live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
QPR v Burnley is available to everyone, except for those in the UK, Ireland and China.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
QPR have won their last 5 games in a row, but the Charlie Austin injury will cause manager Harry Redknapp some problems as the Hoops have been reliant on their striker’s goals. Austin has scored 15 goals this season already but will be out for a long period after scans showed that he needs an operation on his shoulder.
Harry Redknapp will have Joey Barton fit again after missing the last two matches due to a thigh injury and winger Junior Hoilett is also expected to play. However Yossi Benayoun and Danny Simpson are not expected to be passed fit.
Burnley have 2 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games and their promotion charge has been kept up due to the goals of free-scoring front-duo Danny Ings and Sam Vokes. The pair have scored 21 and 13 goals respectively this season and manager Sean Dyche will be hoping that they can provide the goals to beat QPR too.
Burnley will hand late fitness tests to Keith Treacy and Daniel Lafferty while Ben Mee and Ross Wallace could also be available as Burnley try to pull equal with QPR.
Watch QPR v Burnley: live, legal and online via Bet365 here.
Check out the full listing of all the weekend’s live online & legal games here.