QPR still in race for Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman rejects Russia move [L’Equipe]
- July 25, 2014
QPR are in still in with a chance of signing Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman turned down the opportunity to play for Dynamo Moscow in Russia, according to French website L’Equipe.
Although it’s understood that Valbuena would prefer a move to Spain, QPR have made their interest known and would more than likely offer the France international tempting wages to acquire his signature.
Having said that, money was not enough to tempt Valbuena to Russia. The little playmaker rejected a three year contract that was worth €10 million.
The fee paid to Marseille was a measly €7 million which would make you question why more clubs aren’t sniffing around the creative midfielder.
A move to England, and to the Premier League, will probably appeal more than Russia did but will it be enough to tempt Valbuena to leave Marseille, his home for the last eight years?
- Arsenal fans mock claims Aleksandr Kokorin is on the brink of signing from Dynamo Mosco...
- Aleksandr Kokorin’s agent claims Man United & Spurs are holding talks for fo...
- Former Man United flop Alexander Buttner scored a cracker for Dynamo Moscow today [Video]
- Dynamo Moscow & Russian star Aleksandr Kokorin snapped partying with strippers [Pi...
- Mathieu Valbuena scores quality goal for Dinamo Moscow v Amkar Perm [video]
- Christopher Samba has been charged by the Russian FA for reacting to racist abuse
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...