QPR still in race for Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman rejects Russia move [L’Equipe]
QPR are in still in with a chance of signing Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman turned down the opportunity to play for Dynamo Moscow in Russia, according to French website L’Equipe.
Although it’s understood that Valbuena would prefer a move to Spain, QPR have made their interest known and would more than likely offer the France international tempting wages to acquire his signature.
Having said that, money was not enough to tempt Valbuena to Russia. The little playmaker rejected a three year contract that was worth €10 million.
The fee paid to Marseille was a measly €7 million which would make you question why more clubs aren’t sniffing around the creative midfielder.
A move to England, and to the Premier League, will probably appeal more than Russia did but will it be enough to tempt Valbuena to leave Marseille, his home for the last eight years?
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal close to agreeing deal to sign Dynamo Moscow striker Aleksandr Kokorin [Izvestia]December 12, 2015
- Arsenal will try to sign Russian forward Aleksandr Kokorin in January [Sun]October 18, 2015
- Aleksandr Kokorin’s agent & Dynamo Moscow reveal details of an Arsenal bid [Sovsport]October 12, 2015
- Arsenal fans mock claims Aleksandr Kokorin is on the brink of signing from Dynamo Moscow [Tweets]August 26, 2015
- PSG v Marseille: Watch a live stream of Le ClassiqueOctober 23, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby undergoes ankle surgery in London [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Marseille defender Rod Fanni misses Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the Classique fightsOctober 22, 2016
- Spurs loanee Clinton N’Jie scores brilliant goal for Marseille (Video)September 25, 2016
- Undercover Telegraph footage of QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (Video)September 29, 2016
- Man United old boy Paddy McNair lifts Sunderland to victory in the EFL Cup (Official Video)September 22, 2016
- Newcastle thrash QPR 6-0, Jonjo Shelvey with the pick of the goals (Official Video)September 14, 2016
- The Sun hilariously put QPR’s Sebastian Polter in their Championship team of the weekSeptember 12, 2016