- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘Manchester United are very much in the title race’ [Video]
- Intercom message interrupts Van Gaal’s presser asking for a masseur, he thinks it’s a prank [Video]
QPR still in race for Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman rejects Russia move [L'Equipe]
QPR are in still in with a chance of signing Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman turned down the opportunity to play for Dynamo Moscow in Russia, according to French website L’Equipe.
Although it’s understood that Valbuena would prefer a move to Spain, QPR have made their interest known and would more than likely offer the France international tempting wages to acquire his signature.
Having said that, money was not enough to tempt Valbuena to Russia. The little playmaker rejected a three year contract that was worth €10 million.
The fee paid to Marseille was a measly €7 million which would make you question why more clubs aren’t sniffing around the creative midfielder.
A move to England, and to the Premier League, will probably appeal more than Russia did but will it be enough to tempt Valbuena to leave Marseille, his home for the last eight years?
- Updated: July 25, 2014