QPR still in race for Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman rejects Russia move [L’Equipe]
- July 25, 2014
QPR are in still in with a chance of signing Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman turned down the opportunity to play for Dynamo Moscow in Russia, according to French website L’Equipe.
Although it’s understood that Valbuena would prefer a move to Spain, QPR have made their interest known and would more than likely offer the France international tempting wages to acquire his signature.
Having said that, money was not enough to tempt Valbuena to Russia. The little playmaker rejected a three year contract that was worth €10 million.
The fee paid to Marseille was a measly €7 million which would make you question why more clubs aren’t sniffing around the creative midfielder.
A move to England, and to the Premier League, will probably appeal more than Russia did but will it be enough to tempt Valbuena to leave Marseille, his home for the last eight years?
- Former Man United flop Alexander Buttner scored a cracker for Dynamo Moscow today [Video]
- Dynamo Moscow & Russian star Aleksandr Kokorin snapped partying with strippers [Pi...
- Mathieu Valbuena scores quality goal for Dinamo Moscow v Amkar Perm [video]
- Christopher Samba has been charged by the Russian FA for reacting to racist abuse
- Mathieu Valbuena makes 2 assists on Dynamo Moscow debut v FK Oufa [Video]
- Dynamo Moscow’s Alexander Kokorin scores a Hand of God goal v Rostov
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi