QPR still in race for Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman rejects Russia move [L’Equipe]
QPR are in still in with a chance of signing Mathieu Valbuena after the Frenchman turned down the opportunity to play for Dynamo Moscow in Russia, according to French website L’Equipe.
Although it’s understood that Valbuena would prefer a move to Spain, QPR have made their interest known and would more than likely offer the France international tempting wages to acquire his signature.
Having said that, money was not enough to tempt Valbuena to Russia. The little playmaker rejected a three year contract that was worth €10 million.
The fee paid to Marseille was a measly €7 million which would make you question why more clubs aren’t sniffing around the creative midfielder.
A move to England, and to the Premier League, will probably appeal more than Russia did but will it be enough to tempt Valbuena to leave Marseille, his home for the last eight years?
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal close to agreeing deal to sign Dynamo Moscow striker Aleksandr Kokorin [Izvestia]December 12, 2015
- Arsenal will try to sign Russian forward Aleksandr Kokorin in January [Sun]October 18, 2015
- Aleksandr Kokorin’s agent & Dynamo Moscow reveal details of an Arsenal bid [Sovsport]October 12, 2015
- Arsenal fans mock claims Aleksandr Kokorin is on the brink of signing from Dynamo Moscow [Tweets]August 26, 2015
- Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi live tweets during Marseille’s latest defeatAugust 21, 2016
- Spurs move for OM winger Georges-Kevin Nkoudou is off. Levy blamed [Le Phoceen]August 10, 2016
- Georges-Kevin Nkoudou undergoing Tottenham medical today [L’Equipe]July 19, 2016
- Tottenham are signing Georges-Kevin Nkoudou from Marseille [L’Equipe]July 17, 2016
- QPR v Leeds: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-07August 1, 2016
- Hilarious skills: QPR wonderkid Mide Shodipo makes fool of himself in training (Video)July 10, 2016
- Shocking: QPR’s Steven Caulker shares video of man being run over by insane driver (Video)June 26, 2016
- Exceptional picture of an angry kiss between QPR’s Nedum Onuoha & Reading’s Deniss RakelsApril 24, 2016