QPR & Newcastle’s Loic Remy is “desperate” to join Arsenal, not Tottenham, this summer [People]
For the second time this month the Sunday People have published an article reporting that Loic Remy is a target for Arsenal this summer.
Back at the beginning of March the People wrote that “Arsene Wenger will use an £8million clause in Loic Remy’s contract to gazump Newcastle United for the forward’s signature this summer.”
Several week’s later, the People continue to link Remy to the Emirates this weekend, however the tabloid also now claim that the striker’s transfer fee has almost doubled.
France striker Loic Remy will jump at the chance to join Arsenal if they come calling, as expected this summer. Tottenham are also after the 27-year-old QPR man, who is on loan at Newcastle.
But Remy will choose the Emirates over White Hart Lane. A source close to the player said: “If Arsenal want him that’s where he will go. Where else would be big fan of Thierry Henry want to go?”
Spurs would pay QPR’s asking price of £15 million but they are unlikely to be offering Champions League football.
27-year-old Remy have contributed 13 goals and two assists in 23 games for Newcastle this season in the Premier League. Moreover, it is widely reported that Remy’s current wages with QPR are more than £70,000 per week.
- Arsenal & Spurs target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scores for 8th straight Bundeslig...
- Arsenal are joint top of the Premier League over the last 38 games & top this cale...
- Arsenal loudmouth Piers Morgan may regret sending this tweet about Liverpool (Video)
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- Ilkay Gundogan thinks Jurgen Klopp would be great for Liverpool (Video)
- Brendan Rodgers’ voicemail gets hacked in hilarious 442oons parody (video)
- Sacked Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers could replace Roy Hodgson as England manager [Tel...
- World Cup winner Cafu: Liverpool’s Jon Flanagan to be best full-back in the world
- Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move; Crystal Palace favourites for Loic Remy [Sunday T...
- West Ham target Chelsea’s Loic Remy & 18-year-old Alen Halilovic [Guardian]
- Fan cam footage of Loic Remy’s winner for Chelsea v Sydney FC [Video]
- Chelsea striker Loic Remy scores sublime winner against Sydney [Video]