QPR boss Harry Redknapp favourite to succeed Big Sam at West Ham [Star & Express]
- January 6, 2014
Sam Allardyce is under ever-increasing pressure at West Ham following their embarrassing 5-0 FA Cup defeat at the hands of Champions side Nottingham Forest.
The poor display echoed their form in the Premier League, with the East London club currently sitting 19th.
Tomorrow’s Daily Express and Daily Star both claim Harry Redknapp will be the man to succeed Big Sam.
Currently managing QPR, Redknapp managed West Ham for seven years between 1994-2001.
Will Big Sam be next in the sack race?
- Harry Redknapp told a story about Paulo Di Canio ratting out a West Ham teammate for ...
- Harry Redknapp blasts “disappointing” Tottenham progress since his 2012 dep...
- Ex West Ham & Spurs boss Harry Redknapp joins Twitter; Banters about Frank Lampard...
- Harry Redknapp turns Michael Owen off management in brilliant spoof video
- Former boss Harry Redknapp claims relegated QPR are a Championship team [Audio]
- Harry Redknapp explains why he wishes he could have managed Liverpool [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...