- Everton’s Tim Howard says Man United’s Fergie is more intimidating than President Obama [Times]
- Cristiano Ronaldo is Luke Shaw’s landlord, Man United defender rents £7000-a-month house [Mirror]
- Everton want to take Adnan Januzaj on loan from Man United this winter [People]
- Inter on the verge of a 6 month loan deal for Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski, will cost €1-2m [Gazzetta]
- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
QPR boss Harry Redknapp favourite to succeed Big Sam at West Ham [Star & Express]
Sam Allardyce is under ever-increasing pressure at West Ham following their embarrassing 5-0 FA Cup defeat at the hands of Champions side Nottingham Forest.
The poor display echoed their form in the Premier League, with the East London club currently sitting 19th.
Tomorrow’s Daily Express and Daily Star both claim Harry Redknapp will be the man to succeed Big Sam.
Currently managing QPR, Redknapp managed West Ham for seven years between 1994-2001.
Will Big Sam be next in the sack race?
- Updated: January 6, 2014