- Better than Beckham-Scholes! Víctor Curto Ortiz wondervolley (AS Eupen) v Racing Mechelen [Video]
- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo doing keepy-uppies in Madrid dressed as a homeless guy [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers defends Mario Balotelli & says his Liverpool career isn’t over [Video]
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic trolls St. Etienne player during 1-0 win [GIF]
QPR boss Harry Redknapp favourite to succeed Big Sam at West Ham [Star & Express]
Sam Allardyce is under ever-increasing pressure at West Ham following their embarrassing 5-0 FA Cup defeat at the hands of Champions side Nottingham Forest.
The poor display echoed their form in the Premier League, with the East London club currently sitting 19th.
Tomorrow’s Daily Express and Daily Star both claim Harry Redknapp will be the man to succeed Big Sam.
Currently managing QPR, Redknapp managed West Ham for seven years between 1994-2001.
Will Big Sam be next in the sack race?
- Updated: January 6, 2014