QPR boss Harry Redknapp confirms that Loic Remy is moving to Chelsea
Probably speaking from his car window, Harry Redknapp has effectively confirmed that Loic Remy is leaving QPR for Chelsea.
Asked about the deal this morning, Redknapp replied:
”He has got a move I think.
The deal looks like it is done. As far as I know yes.’
So Remy is set for a 10 million pound move to Chelsea, where he’ll be brought in to replace Fernando Torres, who’s gone to Milan on loan.
— Pete O'Rourke (@SkySportsPeteO) August 30, 2014
- Incredible Champions League statistic about Chelsea free-kick specialist Willian
- Jose Mourinho on needing a calculator & fighting with Diego Costa (Video)
- Chelsea’s Oscar explains Maccabi Tel Aviv goal celebration on Instagram
- Fan calls for ex-Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro to solve Gunners injury problems (Arsenal Fan TV Video)
- Enormous Chelsea goal: Loic Remy’s late equaliser v Stoke (Video)
- Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move; Crystal Palace favourites for Loic Remy [Sunday Telegraph]
- West Ham target Chelsea’s Loic Remy & 18-year-old Alen Halilovic [Guardian]
- Fan cam footage of Loic Remy’s winner for Chelsea v Sydney FC [Video]