QPR boss Harry Redknapp confirms that Loic Remy is moving to Chelsea
Probably speaking from his car window, Harry Redknapp has effectively confirmed that Loic Remy is leaving QPR for Chelsea.
Asked about the deal this morning, Redknapp replied:
”He has got a move I think.
The deal looks like it is done. As far as I know yes.’
So Remy is set for a 10 million pound move to Chelsea, where he’ll be brought in to replace Fernando Torres, who’s gone to Milan on loan.
— Pete O'Rourke (@SkySportsPeteO) August 30, 2014
- Diego Costa admits he returned to Chelsea pre-season overweight, defends Jose Mourinho
- Chelsea fans celebrate as Branislav Ivanovic picks up injury [Tweets]
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars
- Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move; Crystal Palace favourites for Loic Remy [Sunday T...
- West Ham target Chelsea’s Loic Remy & 18-year-old Alen Halilovic [Guardian]
- Fan cam footage of Loic Remy’s winner for Chelsea v Sydney FC [Video]
- Chelsea striker Loic Remy scores sublime winner against Sydney [Video]