QPR boss Harry Redknapp confirms Liverpool have signed Loic Remy [video]
- July 27, 2014
What is holding up Loic Remy’s move from QPR to Liverpool?
It seems Harry Redknapp doesn’t know after the QPR manager was asked after the 2-0 pre-season friendly defeat to RB Leipzig on Saturday.
‘Arry confirmed that Remy will be joining Liverpool and is not certain why Brendan Rodgers has not completed the deal yet.
With the money from Remy, QPR are expected to bring in more strikers, with only Charlie Austin and Bobby Zamora currently available to Redknapp.
It seems likely that Liverpool are waiting to unveil three signings at once, with Dejan Lovren, Divock Origi and Remy all close to signing on the dotted line.
There were rumours that Remy was headed out to Boston to complete his Liverpool medical, latest reports suggest the move is “imminent.”
20 – Since his Premier League debut in January 2013, Loic Remy has scored 20 goals in 40 appearances. Rate.
— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) July 23, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]