Push in the back ref! Lukas Podolski’s (Arsenal) goal v Bayern was a blatant foul [Video & Vine]
- March 11, 2014
[gthumb id=”410896″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Arsenal can take some heart from the fact that they at least managed a goal against the European and world champions Bayern over the 2 legs.
It’s just a shame it was a blatant foul.
Lukas Podolski got away with the clearest, most brazen push in the back you’ll ever see, prodding Philip Lahm in the back and knocking him off balance in the Bayern box.
Podolski was so sure he’d fouled him that he looked at the ref for confirmation, and when none was forthcoming, he duly obliged and smashed a terrific finish into the top corner…that should never have stood.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...