Push in the back ref! Lukas Podolski’s (Arsenal) goal v Bayern was a blatant foul [Video & Vine]
- March 11, 2014
[gthumb id=”410896″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Arsenal can take some heart from the fact that they at least managed a goal against the European and world champions Bayern over the 2 legs.
It’s just a shame it was a blatant foul.
Lukas Podolski got away with the clearest, most brazen push in the back you’ll ever see, prodding Philip Lahm in the back and knocking him off balance in the Bayern box.
Podolski was so sure he’d fouled him that he looked at the ref for confirmation, and when none was forthcoming, he duly obliged and smashed a terrific finish into the top corner…that should never have stood.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi