Push in the back ref! Lukas Podolski’s (Arsenal) goal v Bayern was a blatant foul [Video & Vine]
- March 11, 2014
[gthumb id=”410896″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Arsenal can take some heart from the fact that they at least managed a goal against the European and world champions Bayern over the 2 legs.
It’s just a shame it was a blatant foul.
Lukas Podolski got away with the clearest, most brazen push in the back you’ll ever see, prodding Philip Lahm in the back and knocking him off balance in the Bayern box.
Podolski was so sure he’d fouled him that he looked at the ref for confirmation, and when none was forthcoming, he duly obliged and smashed a terrific finish into the top corner…that should never have stood.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- David Seaman hails Arsenal’s capture of Petr Cech from Chelsea on Talksport [Audio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi